+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I gotta tell you..this snotty little show is my favorite of all the "reality" (term used loosely) programs. I wish Melissa would just shut up and bump uglies with Jerome....you know she is dying to...and apparently she needs to get the message that doof Michael sometimes likes to talk dirty. Come on Melissa...lighten up.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

LG.
    Sandra was the single lady who got the boot this week. She was a blonde-ish lady interested in Michael, but Jason got pissed because Sandra had told Michael that Jason took off his "Kara necklace" and Jason went postal and Michael did not defend Sandra, saying she was bringing the drama.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter
    I gotta tell you..this snotty little show is my favorite of all the "reality" (term used loosely) programs. I wish Melissa would just shut up and bump uglies with Jerome....you know she is dying to...and apparently she needs to get the message that doof Michael sometimes likes to talk dirty. Come on Melissa...lighten up.

here here!

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Ooops, of course I meant Kristin is a drama queen, not Melissa. I'm totally on Melissa's side in that whole deal because Kristin is just there to feel superior to the other coupled ladies I think. Just her expression when watching Stephanie watching her video shows what a smug bitch Kristin was tonight.

LG, couldn't agree more. That little glimpse of Kristin that they showed as she walked away from Stephanie's clip totally captures her personality in one shot. I'd like to slap that self-righteous little smirk right off her face.

Quote Originally Posted by schmidtenor
    LG, couldn't agree more. That little glimpse of Kristin that they showed as she walked away from Stephanie's clip totally captures her personality in one shot. I'd like to slap that self-righteous little smirk right off her face.
    The look on Eric's face when he heard Kristin's voice ragging at Melissa. Since when was Kristin nominated team captain? I didn't realize the show was about hooking up or dating people that everybody else agreed on.

LG.
    yeah, I'd laugh my ass off if Eric decides at the final bonfire that he doesn't want to be with Kristin because she come off as all superior because he saw how she couldn't help bossing around Melissa and Eric doesn't want a lifetime of following her orders. Doubt it will happen, though.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234