+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I didn't watch the TI Australia as I'd just watched the first UK one which I found a bit dismal.

The second UK was rather racy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I would have loved toi have heard what Micheal was saying to his date.

Melissa was not happy at all.
    She seemed very confused as he seems like a different person.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    i don't care as much what he said, i wonder why they blurried out his hand when he was talking to her

as for the UK TI1 it wasn't that good(i watched the first few eps), i never caught UK TI2 either. If the Life Channel ever reshows the Australian one you must watch it, like i said best TI ever in my books.

LG.
    Ooops, of course I meant Kristin is a drama queen, not Melissa. I'm totally on Melissa's side in that whole deal because Kristin is just there to feel superior to the other coupled ladies I think. Just her expression when watching Stephanie watching her video shows what a smug bitch Kristin was tonight.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    i have to admit that date Kristen had last week with derek where she was just talking and talking and talking had me laughing.

I liked the comments

Kristen: we had a good conversation

Derek: She is nice but we not really for eachother

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    i have to admit that date Kristen had last week with derek where she was just talking and talking and talking had me laughing.

I liked the comments

Kristen: we had a good conversation

Derek: She is nice but we not really for eachother
    Last edited by tallgirl; 09-25-2003 at 11:44 PM.

Hi all. I watched Temp. for the first time tonight and got caught up in it of course. Is Kirsten the one who was sort of smiling while Melissa was watching that scum-bag "boyfriend" of hers talk dirty to someone else? They're all attractive, but how come the two most attractive girls had the sleaziest boyfriends...without fail it seems to go that way on these shows. Have any of the girls done anything close to the what the guys have done? I suppose i could just read one of the recaps...

If the Life Channel ever reshows the Australian one you must watch it, like i said best TI ever in my books.
    I completely agree... The Australian one was full of everything. I recommend it to everyone!

As for this episode, Michael is disgusting. I hope Melissa dumps him.

FORT Fogey
    Kristin is the blonde one, yes she was sort of smirking. As for the girls, none of them really have gone over the top so far, unless you consider hugging going over the top.

Kristin is the blonde one, yes she was sort of smirking. As for the girls, none of them really have gone over the top so far, unless you consider hugging going over the top.
    So which Single girls and Single guys got voted off this week?

Is it true that the season ends on monday? Hasnt this show only been on for 3 to 4 weeks? Isnt that kind of short?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast