+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    it was a 2 hour episode i missed the first hour because suvivor was on.

Basically kristen and mellisa argued about keeping Jerome on, that was the highlight of the night so far. A few boring dates, and vids now.

I have to make a note i once saw a temp island from Australia, that had to be the best Tempt island i ever seen(Clinton and Georgina)

Stephanie seems to like Jeff now, her lil blond boytoy asked to be kicked out(Derek)

Melissa seems a vid of Micheal talking dirty to another girl and is upset.

wib
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by flamy50
    Hi Guys, I'm from Aussie and we are a couple of episode behind but I have been reading here and the Temptation Island site. Can someone please give me a little detail as to what happened in this episode? Any cheaters yet? And what happens when that Girl picks Kara's guy (Jeff?) Any tention there. Who and who are getting along. (single guys/girls with couples) Thanks..
    No real cheating yet - Anthony has done some kissing with Ashley and Michael has "touched" Tiffany a lot - like on the stomach. Stephanie picks Jeff - I think Kara was upset but she seemed to get over it pretty quick - Jeff gets very obsessed with Stephanie. Kara does comment that he's good with the lines so she's kind of bitter. Lots of tension between Melissa and Kristen - which we were referring to earlier. Kristen doesn't like Jerome who Melissa keeps picking - I don't think Stepanie and Kara have such a problem with him - they smiled when she picked him finally for a date. But Melissa stands up for herself quite well. No fireworks like Nikole and Tommy NY from T2 or Mandy from T1. They need more out there couples!

FORT Fogey
    Kara also see's a vid of Jayson yelling(well sort of yelling) at one of the girls how she will be next to be voted off.

Kara goes what is he doing, i don't really know him. She also was talking earlier how she might just need a break from Jayson(he saw that in a video)

FORT Fogey
    wib i suggested that they should get 2 people(one male and one female) who want to break up with there partner on TV and once the couples are at thee respective camps tell them of the twist. It would drive the other 6 people nuts wondering if it is them.

wib
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    wib i suggested that they should get 2 people(one male and one female) who want to break up with there partner on TV and once the couples are at thee respective camps tell them of the twist. It would drive the other 6 people nuts wondering if it is them.
    LOL - that's a great idea. Well - all in all - not nearly as exciting a show as I was hoping for.

Though the previews looked kind of good.

FORT Newbie

Thanks!

OOOOhhhhh! Any thing else??? What do ya mean Jeff is obsessed??

wib
    FORT Newbie
    He just decides that he's never had as much in common with someone as Stephanie and then proceeds to tellher how much he likes her. When she tells him that she is confused he isn't good about giving her space to handle it. Consequently she doesn't pick him for the date tonight. See if she does for the final one..

Oh - the video tonight that Melissa watches has Michael talking dirty to this girl - upsets Melissa a lot..we unfortunately don't get to hear.

FORT Fogey
    I didn't see the first hour but it seems Steph and Jeff connected pretty good on there date.

FORT Newbie

Aussie Shows

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    it was a 2 hour episode i missed the first hour because suvivor was on.

Basically kristen and mellisa argued about keeping Jerome on, that was the highlight of the night so far. A few boring dates, and vids now.

I have to make a note i once saw a temp island from Australia, that had to be the best Tempt island i ever seen(Clinton and Georgina)

Stephanie seems to like Jeff now, her lil blond boytoy asked to be kicked out(Derek)

Melissa seems a vid of Micheal talking dirty to another girl and is upset.
    Dis they show Australian Temptation Island over there? How wierd. Do they ever put any of our other shows or movies on?

FORT Fogey
    flamy i live in Canada, one cable station here played a bunch of Temptation Islands from around the world. I have to say the one from Australia had to be the best Tempation Island i ever seen.

That whole Clinton-Georgina(damn she is hot) thing was fun to watch. Some of the other stuff there was great too. It seemed most the people there were less inhibited.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast