+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until after midnight Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

LG.
    let's hope there is something worth posting about in tonight's episode, but with the Survivor premier bleeding into this timeslot I'm a bit worried about it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan
    stuck at work......updates would be appreciated......
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

I saw bits and pieces until 9:30, but I pretty much saw the last 30 minutes. Michael is becoming a man-ho. He's all over those girls. Well, Anthony is too, so I shouldn't point fingers to just one guy. Melissa got all mad at bonfire and removed her necklace. She was really struck by all that touching and whispering. And next week, Michael talks dirty to some girl??? Oh boooy......

FORT Fogey
    another blah show again

some highlights include

1. Micheal was going on and on what a shame it is he has 2 girls fighting over him

2. Micheal complains what a hassle Sandra is. Guess what? Soon after the guys have a chance to boot off not only 1 but 2 girls. Does he do something about this annoying nag, nope. So shut your mouth idiot.

3. Girls kick off some people the other 3 are pissed at Michele for saving Jerome. Heaven forbid she actually likes him you losers, if you don't like him just stay away from him

4. Boring dates for the ladies, actually that not true Kristen(the blonde one) had a date with derek that she said was great since they had a good conversation. She just talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked. The way they edited it sort of reminded me of a teacher in Charlie Brown. Oh yeah he didn't seem as thrilled with the date.

5. Bonfire, the guys side is pretty useless but the girls get to see a vid of the boys partying. Kristen is totally upset, how dare her guy, heaven forbid, smoking, i think that relationship is doomed. On a less serious issue Mellissa sees her man Micheal be a complete and total manwhore and throws her braclet away.

oh yeah let's not forget

6. Last week the guys voted off the hottest chick Tayana because they were afraid that she might tempt them.
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-18-2003 at 11:12 PM.

Wow I thought the show and the action would pick up,but i guess fox made some bad descions in the couples they chose.

FORT Fogey
    Maybe they can save the show by bringing the kicked out cast of Paradise Hotel next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Maybe they can save the show by bringing the kicked out cast of Paradise Hotel next episode.

A better idea would be to have Toni and Zack there.Now that would be excitement for everyone including the couples and singles as well.

+ Reply to Thread