+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong?

What's wrong?

Normally, TI is the summer sleaze show that people love to watch. But I can't help noticing this forum is pretty dead. So that got me wondering why...

A) Paradizzle and BB have whet your sleaze-TV thirst

B) It's just warming up, and will get into full sleaze mode in a couple of weeks

C) The cast sucks this time

D) Something else is on Thursday nights

Well?

I've been watching and personally, I can't wait for tonights episode. I don't know why it's so dead in here, I would probably think it was reason B. Last episode didn't really show much except an introduction.

Hopefully things will pick up around here. It looks like a great cast.

I have been on pins and needles and am waiting with bated (not baited!) breath for tonight's episode. Of all the reality TV shows, this one has been my favorite in the past, and I anticipate this current cast will not disappoint me. Edmundo and Katherine were enormously entertaining on TI-2 (in a foolish sort of way), and I can already sense they will look tame compared to some of the couples on this show. Bring it on!

I think the first show is always a little boring because it's just an introduction to the players. However, last week's show was still a hoot.

I read in a review that it was incredibly hot while the show was being filmed, actually insanely hot, but they all looked pretty cool and comfortable. I don't know how they did it, but everyone looked pretty refreshed. I'm pretty sure I would have looked pretty droopy and would have been sweating like a pig.

Father Time lol
    All of the above!

BB4 has easily become my number one reality show this summer but doesn't matter because it isn't on Thursdays.

TI1 and TI2 seemed to have a much edgier feel than TI3 for some reason. It may have something to do with the cast but it seems the couples and singles (women, at least) aren't as attractive.

I recall TI1 having a huge fan-base while during TI2 it decreased substantially. Fan-base for TI3 may have declined even more.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

I'm all about Paradizzle at the moment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I've been watching! Just no time to post last night. There was a shooting at my son's school. (What is the world coming to??)
    ~*~ Maji *~

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Oh, and I do like PH more than TI, just to answer.
    ~*~ Maji *~

I'm hoping it's B, cuz' so far it's pretty boring. I don't think you get a chance to know (even tho it's through editing) the participants as well as on other shows. We'll see how next week goes. Don't care for the BB series, but P-Ho definitely has my attention.
    Sing & dance the night away!

I am into PH right now. I loved the first one.
    But with my old age, I have become more interested in the shows that put people together, and not the ones that are tearing them apart.
    I will watch this show....maybe

The trouble is, imo, it's the same old formula again pretty much.

It's kind of a pitiful show really.
    You have Jef the single guy laying it on thick with Kara even though he isn't attracted to her, simply because he wants to break up her relationship.
    It's so negative.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast