+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna
    Maybe:

E) The producers knew casting mistakes would mean lackluster ratings and it turned out to be true. (For all we know we are seeing editing genius.) They decided to rush this off the air in order to make room, interest-wise not time-slot wise, for Joe Millionaire 2 which they think has more sizzle. It could be JM2 needs to finish airing before the holiday season begins thus ending TI3 now helps. Just a thought...
    I agree with you. Though, I would rather watch a boring TI3 than JM2. The guy that is supposed to be a millionaire is not as good looking as Evan from JM2.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I know, but they haven't done anything to make us understand why everyone else blames Jerome for the fight at the coupled ladies resort, and why Sterling and Melissa are the only ones defending him. There is SOMETHING THERE but Fox wastes time watching Kristin and Eric not watch videos of each other instead of focusing on that inter-personal drama and who was really a hot head and why Melissa gives a shit about Jerome. Missed opportunities, in my opinion.
    I agree.
    They should let us in on the back-story, it would make things far more interesting.

Eric is quite a little cutie imo, but in terms of the show he and Kristin are boring
    If there is one show where you need drama queen contestants, this is it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345