+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong?

In TV Guide, it said this TI was less sex, more drama and emotion. I liked the sex part! It all caused even more drama!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Normally, TI is the summer sleaze show that people love to watch. But I can't help noticing this forum is pretty dead. So that got me wondering why...

A) Paradizzle and BB have whet your sleaze-TV thirst

B) It's just warming up, and will get into full sleaze mode in a couple of weeks

C) The cast sucks this time

D) Something else is on Thursday nights

Well?
    I like both BB and Temptation Island better than PH. I only PH once and gave up afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    Everytime I watch this show I think to myself, "why am I wasting my time?" If TI3 doesn't pick up soon, I don't think there will be a TI4.
    I agree.

I think this season has been dire.

I liked other seasons, but I find it a little ridiculous to watch people crying about a situation they voluntarily entered into.
    They know the risks they are taking and if your relationship is at a point where you want to test it by having good looking, sexy people try to tempt your partner, then you're already well into the break-up zone I would think.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Part of the problem for me, is that we mainly see only vote-offs and bonfires. No reason to care who gets voted off if we don't have a clue about them and bonfires are always just the same old angst over, as Fluff said, what they signed up for and should have expected. Nowhere near the fun or intensity of PH or the interest of the Bachelor series.
    Sing & dance the night away!

LG.
    I agree they haven't spent the time to develop the "characters" of any of the temptor or temptresses except for Jeff, which makes it less interesting for us. Last season we had Tommy NY and Ali and Rossi (yeah, I was paying more attention to the guys than the gals, so sue me ) and cared about their "plotlines" etc. This year the singles are just an amorphous blob that we don't know or care about. That's sad. Poor editing.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It might be partly poor editing,But poor editing can't make up for the fact that just about everyone on there is a little too dense for me.

LG.
    I know, but they haven't done anything to make us understand why everyone else blames Jerome for the fight at the coupled ladies resort, and why Sterling and Melissa are the only ones defending him. There is SOMETHING THERE but Fox wastes time watching Kristin and Eric not watch videos of each other instead of focusing on that inter-personal drama and who was really a hot head and why Melissa gives a shit about Jerome. Missed opportunities, in my opinion.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I know, but they haven't done anything to make us understand why everyone else blames Jerome for the fight at the coupled ladies resort, and why Sterling and Melissa are the only ones defending him. There is SOMETHING THERE but Fox wastes time watching Kristin and Eric not watch videos of each other instead of focusing on that inter-personal drama and who was really a hot head and why Melissa gives a shit about Jerome. Missed opportunities, in my opinion.
    You are SO right. The only reason I keep watching this show is to check out Jerome. Yum!!! He's definitely my type. I don't know if I'll even tape the show tomorrow. Now that Will and Grace is back on, TI3 may be history for me. I'll keep reading the recaps though.

Agreed this series is not as interesting as the first two. Partly the cast and partly bad editing. Plus I noticed the guys are getting more clever about avoiding the camera using things like pillows or their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Normally, TI is the summer sleaze show that people love to watch. But I can't help noticing this forum is pretty dead. So that got me wondering why...

A) Paradizzle and BB have whet your sleaze-TV thirst

B) It's just warming up, and will get into full sleaze mode in a couple of weeks

C) The cast sucks this time

D) Something else is on Thursday nights

Well?
    Maybe:

E) The producers knew casting mistakes would mean lackluster ratings and it turned out to be true. (For all we know we are seeing editing genius.) They decided to rush this off the air in order to make room, interest-wise not time-slot wise, for Joe Millionaire 2 which they think has more sizzle. It could be JM2 needs to finish airing before the holiday season begins thus ending TI3 now helps. Just a thought...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast