+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong?

Sadly, the first Temptation Island is the show that hooked me to reality TV. That being said, this show, like most reality TV, has a slow start, and it usually takes at least 2 campfire videos for things to get interesting.... Give it time
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

I getting my US RDA of sleaze at the Paradizzle HO-tizzle. Any more sleaze and I'll have to have myself committed...

Plus, I'm saving my Thursday nights for Survivor...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I was looking forward to this season, but so far I've been bored.

It's that the Couples and the Singles are boring so far.They need to spice it up or risk losing what little audience They have.I hope it get exciting or else I might leave and stay gone.

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Sadly, the first Temptation Island is the show that hooked me to reality TV. That being said, this show, like most reality TV, has a slow start, and it usually takes at least 2 campfire videos for things to get interesting.... Give it time
    I agree ..it usually takes a couple of weeks to get into it and things start getting interesting although Micheal is having no problem flirting it up.I think next week will be better.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I'm watching, but there's not much to say right now.

I don't think the couple guys are all that cute (I like the guy with the tatoos, but his attitude sucks.) The single guys are cute.

I've been a fan since the first one, and I won't give up on it. Looks like it will start heating up next week.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

So far it has been rather boring...even though it was only the second show thursday night. I think its just the cast this season....Not as good as the past 2 seasons and it will never compare to the first season which was the best

FORT Fogey
    I think it just a case most people are into other reality shows that are coming to the end(Paradise Hotel, Cupid and Big Brother). Once those are over i feel this board will pick up a bit. To be perfectly honest i don't even remember the names of the people or the singles at this point(although i watched both episodes).

This show is ok but i came up with that unfulfilled filling watching the first 2 installments(which begs to question why did i start watching this). The best TI i ever saw was one filmed in australia to be honest(they showed it on a cable station here in canada).

I figure in a couple weeks for people who do watch it we will have a better idea of what the contestants are all about and there will be more talk, till then i will just idle in here every now and then.

ON a side note, i have also taken to the Joe Schmoe show, i find how it is knocking reality shows is hilarious.

I just can't take any more sleeze right now!! With twice a
    week PH my limit is quickly reached and then I have to try
    to squeeze in FLOM2, Cupid and Race to the Altar.
    How am I to make it??

K

Definetly getting my recommended sleaze dosage from Paradise Ho's. Plus that guy Jason(?) on TI3 is a total musclehead loser. it doesnt seem like any of these people will have any fun whatsoever.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast