+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you take your g/f or b/f to Temptation Island?

Would you take your g/f or b/f to Temptation Island?

My answer is no.That IMO is about the the dumbest thing you can do.What ever insecurities that are in the relationship will be multiplied tenfold by seeing them making out with someone who's not you.But I guess seem ppl like to be sure.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    My answer is no.That IMO is about the the dumbest thing you can do.What ever insecurities that are in the relationship will be multiplied tenfold by seeing them making out with someone who's not you.But I guess seem ppl like to be sure.
    I think that the motive behind going on this show, like any other reality show is to just be on TV... notice how attractive all the participants are?

I think to go on because you are truly insecure about your relationship is lame... go to couple's therapy! But I will still tune in for entertainment value .

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I think that the motive behind going on this show, like any other reality show is to just be on TV... notice how attractive all the participants are?

I think to go on because you are truly insecure about your relationship is lame... go to couple's therapy! But I will still tune in for entertainment value .

Maybe besides being on T.V.,They also see this as a weird version of couples therapy Fox style.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer62

Maybe besides being on T.V.,They also see this as a weird version of couples therapy Fox style.
    I doubt it... I think they all want to bask in the limelight, even if it is just for 15 minutes.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    No way. Not in a million, zillion years would I march my man onto an island full of Playboy Bunnies.
    ~*~ Maji *~

LG.
    I guess it depends upon whether I wanted to stay with my S/O or was in search of an excuse to ditch the relationship
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I would do it as a test to myself and my man. If after being there I knew I couldn't be comitted to him then I could end the relationship and vice versa.

I couldn't do it. My boyfriend says he couldn't do it. I have never understood WHY the couples go on this show. Don't most couples fail this little test anyway?

No f***ing way would I EVER go on Temptation Island. It's not that I'm not confident about my relationship, but there are enough problems inherent in life without introduction new ones...

FORT Fan
    Of course not, If youre going on this show to 'test' your relationship, you need to go in therapy after breaking your relationship off... This is the most idiotic show and of course people are j ust going for a free trip, money or fame... or combination of it all - theyre all beautiful people into themselves and wanting to see one another on tv... just read an article saying its premiere had very low ratings so maybe th eres hope for the viewing public still - but many might have just been watching the mtv awards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast