+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you take your g/f or b/f to Temptation Island?

LG.
    Kaya did get a couple of tv appearances, as I'd seen him Cannonball Run 2001, but most of them, where the heck are they now?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    My answer is no.That IMO is about the the dumbest thing you can do.What ever insecurities that are in the relationship will be multiplied tenfold by seeing them making out with someone who's not you.But I guess seem ppl like to be sure.
    If a had a boyfriend right now, I would not take him to temptation island. Unfortunately I don't Would I go as a single? Maybe... I don't think I'm skinny enough, but aside from that, you get a vacation, that's not bad. And if you get sent away, you go to looser island, and spend time with other singles. I would go to get sent to looser island In the first Scandinavian TI they showed footage from looser island, and there we a lot of people hooking up. I don't think it's right to try to break up a couple, so I'd probably make a lousy Temptation Island single
    Last edited by astrogirl_2100; 09-22-2003 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    If a had a boyfriend right now, I would not take him to temptation island. Unfortunately I don't Would I go as a single? Maybe... I don't think I'm skinny enough, but aside from that, you get a vacation, that's not bad. And if you get sent away, you go to looser island, and spend time with other singles. I would go to get sent to looser island In the first Scandinavian TI they showed footage from looser island, and there we a lot of people hooking up. I don't think it's right to try to break up a couple, so I'd probably make a lousy Temptation Island single
    I diffently wouldn't want to be on TI as a single or as a couple.Trying to break up other couples wouldn't feel right to me.And having someone trying to break up me and my girl would feel even worse.But I would never put myself in that position in the first place. Stay home and get therapy if your relationship is having problems.I give taking your S/O to TI a Big . P.S Astrogirl_2100 Women who actually have meat on them are really women.Not the living skeletons we see on everday tv.Real women Living Skeletons

P.S Astrogirl_2100 Women who actually have meat on them are really women.Not the living skeletons we see on everday tv.Real women Living Skeletons[/QUOTE]

That's what my past boyfriends have told me too I'm actually thin, but I'm not skinny, and there is a big difference. I believe that the women on TI are completely unrealistic. I mean, either you are skinny and have small breats, or large and have big breats, but if you are skinny and have big breasts, thats _fake_. Anyway, I really do not understand why the guys on TI want to date supermodel-thin women. There isn't even a token large model among them. What's wrong with these guys???

P.S Astrogirl_2100 Women who actually have meat on them are really women.Not the living skeletons we see on everday tv.Real women Living Skeletons
    That's what my past boyfriends have told me too I'm actually thin, but I'm not skinny, and there is a big difference. I believe that the women on TI are completely unrealistic. I mean, either you are skinny and have small breats, or large and have big breats, but if you are skinny and have big breasts, thats _fake_. Anyway, I really do not understand why the guys on TI want to date supermodel-thin women. There isn't even a token large model among them. What's wrong with these guys???[/QUOTE]

I was also wondering that too Astrogirl_2100.I would prefer to have a woman i know is real,than one who you can see is totally fake.The women on TI are totally unrealistic so I wondering why this is called a reality show.It's more in the realm of fantasy than reality. Guess my thoughts Atrogirl_2100 you give a very big from me.I like talking to real women.And you are diffently one of them.

I was also wondering that too Astrogirl_2100.I would prefer to have a woman i know is real,than one who you can see is totally fake.The women on TI are totally unrealistic so I wondering why this is called a reality show.It's more in the realm of fantasy than reality. Guess my thoughts Atrogirl_2100 you give a very big from me.I like talking to real women.And you are diffently one of them.
    The thing is, I have a good friend who is struggling with overweight. She thinks she is unattractive. But guys are crazy about her. She has such a winning personality and always makes everyone smile, and guys are always trying to pick her up in busses and trains etc. I have anohter friend who's struggled with anorexia her whole life. A lot of women have low selfesteem because of the way they look, even if they have no reason to. And TI makes it seem like only skinny, model like women can be tempting. But these women, as beautiful as they are, must have problems of their own. Because who needs to break up a couple on national TV in order to feel validated? I know that there is a lot of cheating going on in the world, but I think it takes a special (unstable) kind of person to go out looking for someone who is in a relationship to break it up. That just doesn't sound right to me. There is really something fundamentally wrong with all the people on TI.

Okay, this was a bit of a rant...

Never!!!!!!

The thing is, I have a good friend who is struggling with overweight. She thinks she is unattractive. But guys are crazy about her. She has such a winning personality and always makes everyone smile, and guys are always trying to pick her up in busses and trains etc. I have anohter friend who's struggled with anorexia her whole life. A lot of women have low selfesteem because of the way they look, even if they have no reason to. And TI makes it seem like only skinny, model like women can be tempting. But these women, as beautiful as they are, must have problems of their own. Because who needs to break up a couple on national TV in order to feel validated? I know that there is a lot of cheating going on in the world, but I think it takes a special (unstable) kind of person to go out looking for someone who is in a relationship to break it up. That just doesn't sound right to me. There is really something fundamentally wrong with all the people on TI.

Okay, this was a bit of a rant...
    I usually find that woman with low self esteem turn out to be some of the most beautiful people inside and out. More realistic than the women of TI that's for sure. Yes some people live to see other people mesirable.That's the only way they can achieve any sort of happiness.Is by ruining other people's chance at it.What make's a woman tempting is her self confidence in her sex appeal.But she has to have inner beauty.If she is ugly on the inside then her outer beauty will be ugly as well.
    Last edited by palmer62; 09-24-2003 at 02:43 PM.

LG.
    I think the people on this show have some serious self-image problems, but that is part of what makes it interesting. I can't imagine going on the show, either as part of a couple or as a single. It's interesting to see what kind of people are willing to do it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123