+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jason & Kara

Jason seems like he's going to be the guy who is all about hooking up with the singles until he sees one of the special videos where Kara is accidentally sitting next to a guy. He'll get really angry and in some fit of revenge hook up with a single to get back at Kara for doing less than what he's already done. I love this type of couple. Isn't that why we watch TI? The whole cyclical revenge aspect?

It appeared that Jason was quite bothered by the fact that only one of the single guys chose Kara as the woman they were most interested in. So bothered by it, in fact, that he felt the need to mention that even though she only had one interested suitor, he was the best looking guy in the bunch!

And Kara must have been rather hurt by the fact that Jason only received one bracelet on her behalf. I'm sure she'll work very hard to convince these single guys that she's just as attractive and desirable as the other three women. I predict she'll be the slut of TI-3 by the end of the show.

And after that single guy (Jeff?) pretended to give Jason a black bracelet and then withdrew it and gave it to someone else, Jason looked like he wanted to get up and beat him to a pulp. I sense Jason is going to be a very competitive guest on this show!

So, because Kara must now work very hard to be as appealing as possible to the single guys (since she must remedy the fact that hardly anyone chose her as desirable in the beginning), this will make the competitive Jason very angry, and he will then retaliate by going after all the single women. This is the couple who will make the most costly mistakes and have the least fidelity, closely followed by the woman with the black hair (who appears to be quite anxious to date the single guys and has already cast very disparaging looks upon her poor, hapless boyfriend).

Jason seemed very easily intimidated by Jeff's little trick last night and Jeff looks as though he will have all kinds of fun continuing to wind him up.

I found Kara the least attractive of the ladies, not to say she's ugly, just not the prettiest.

I think Jason is headed for a melt-down pretty quickly if he can't loosen up a bit.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I found it interesting that Kara got the most bracelets for Jason, but Jason got the fewest bracelets for Kara.

I think it speaks to how insecure he is that he felt the need to point out that he felt the person who chose her was one of the most attractive guys.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She was a calendar model? Yeah she has a nice body but her face is just scary...She has a rather large nose and her side profile is just plain scary.

I agree. I did not find her pretty, cute, or attractive. Sorry. I think the blonde girl is the prettiest one right now. That may change as we get to know their personalities.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Can you say- Swingers- Baby...
    No matter what they do or how bad it looks (with his temper it'll look pretty bad), in the end they are staying together!!

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I agree. I did not find her pretty, cute, or attractive. Sorry. I think the blonde girl is the prettiest one right now. That may change as we get to know their personalities.
    I didn't find her very attractive either, like the majority of the single guys.

I can see Jason asking her to pull out of this as he seems really insecure.
    Didn't take much to rile him up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I found Kara the least attractive of the ladies, not to say she's ugly, just not the prettiest.
    I agree.

Whoa, Jason was really pissed last night about Jeff. I don't know...there was no reason for Jeff to do that to Jason. I can see Jason approaching him at a ceremony thing and beating the crap out of him.

Jason was so steamed when he found out that Jeff was going on the first date with Kara.And what an idiot that Jeff is...laughing like a psycho.Do you think he will pretend to like Kara just to rile Jason up know that he will being seeing clips of the date?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast