+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael & Melissa

Am I the only one that thinks Melissa is the hottest thing to happen to Reality TV since Emily from The Amazing Race?

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    Am I the only one that thinks Melissa is the hottest thing to happen to Reality TV since Emily from The Amazing Race?
    Nope my husband is too! LOL

LG.
    I think Melissa is pretty, but what is it with the braids, though? Reminds me of Nikkole from last season, who always wore braids and her baggy overalls (well, when she wasn't naked with Tommy NY).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yes,Melissa is really hot.That's why I'm so puzzled she's with a man-ho like Mike.I think she lacks the self esteem that would help her see what everyone else sees in man-ho Mike.Well maybe by the end of the show she would have seen enough of his man-ho behavior to give him the boot.If she does she will get a big.And if she doesn't then she will get a big from me and I believe everyone else here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I think Melissa is pretty, but what is it with the braids, though? Reminds me of Nikkole from last season, who always wore braids and her baggy overalls (well, when she wasn't naked with Tommy NY).

But maybe she doesn't want to upset the man-ho into making out even more with the rest of the island.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    Michael reminds me of the special-ed puppet on Crank Yankers...

just check it out guys...
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

I think Melissa is good looking but Michael on the other hand is just xxxx.

LG.
    well you remember that none of the temptresses picked Michael as their favorite from the pre-show video clips. Obviously he's trying to overcome that initial unpopularity with the single ladies by, um, being a man-ho. Loser.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    well you remember that none of the temptresses picked Michael as their favorite from the pre-show video clips. Obviously he's trying to overcome that initial unpopularity with the single ladies by, um, being a man-ho. Loser.
    I am with you on that. Michael probably think that he is so popular now that two girls are fighting for him. To me, he is just the biggest jerk ever been on the Temptation Island.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    well, he's certainly proving himself to be a complete dumbass...

I have a friend who used to go out with a guy like this...totally sweet and attentive around her but a total pig with girls he would cheat on her with...

he seriously makes me sick to my stomach...I honestly felt bad for Melissa
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast