+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael & Melissa

I have to agree with some of you...Melissa is pretty hot. Michael...hmmmm, well he's been the most entertaining so far. At least he's not moping around.
    Last edited by Mdrio9; 08-29-2003 at 05:41 PM.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Darn, i want to see M&M stay together. Unfortunetly, half of our favorite candy couple is a man-hoe. Darnit.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Michael was driving me crazy last night.

He seemed to certainly be trying to make up for the fact that none of the women found him initially the most attractive by trying to ingratiate himself.

He didn't seem at all impressed not to garner a single bracelet.
    I couldn't agree more Fluff ..I find Micheal the most irritating of all the ...hmmmm wondering if I should say men or boys?...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerinejoy
    No offense to this couple, but I just find him to be a meat head O_o
    I totally agree, I think Melissa is beautiful...and he looks like an ex-dork that grew up and got muscles to look cool....

Melissa should open up and enjoy herself, because he sure is...

I wonder what is going to happen next week, when they showed the clips of him saying: "She is my girlfriend, the girl I want to marry..."

Hmmmm????

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    I totally agree, I think Melissa is beautiful...and he looks like an ex-dork that grew up and got muscles to look cool....

Melissa should open up and enjoy herself, because he sure is...

I wonder what is going to happen next week, when they showed the clips of him saying: "She is my girlfriend, the girl I want to marry..."

Hmmmm????
    He prolly saw something on the tape that disturbes him or something....Last nights show he didnt look like he cared that he had a girlfriend.

I was surprised that they booted off that girl Tanaya. I really thought she would stay alot longer....the other girl that got eliminated was a little out there....I agree with their decision.

Michael prolly wanted to get rid of Sandra...He didnt think that vote offs were going to be the way that they had them last night...She is getting a little too jealous for someone that has only known Michael for 1 week or so.....

Quote Originally Posted by budsvtec
    Michael prolly wanted to get rid of Sandra...He didnt think that vote offs were going to be the way that they had them last night...She is getting a little too jealous for someone that has only known Michael for 1 week or so.....
    I think he was too chicken s**t to vote Sandra off himself....He didn't want to look bad....

She is going to turn physco stalker on him, like in T2 that girl with Edmundo...(I forgot her name).

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    I think he was too chicken s**t to vote Sandra off himself....He didn't want to look bad....

She is going to turn physco stalker on him, like in T2 that girl with Edmundo...(I forgot her name).
    This was the girl that was Edmundo's stalker right??
    http://www.fox.com/temptation2/singl...ls/hillary.htm

I think he enjoys having two women fight over him. I am sure that he thinks it is sweet justice that the one guy who none of the girls gave a braclet to gets the girls in competition over him first!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by budsvtec
    This was the girl that was Edmundo's stalker right??
    http://www.fox.com/temptation2/singl...ls/hillary.htm
    Yeah that's her....Brings back memories....

I think not only does he not have the guts to vote her off but he sort of likes the attention. He seems like an attention whore to me. I can't stand him. His voice is so annoying. He looks like a dumb oaf.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast