+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael & Melissa

Ha ha..no one gave Melissa a bracelet indicating they were interested in Michael. I don't know why but he vaguely reminds me of Jethro Bodine (Double Naught Spy..Brain Surgeon..Hollywood Playboy..)
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Please remember our rule about "no spoilers in non-show-discussion threads until after midnight". Thanks!

I find Michael VERY unappealing so far - both in looks and personality. He seemed stunned that not one of the single women gave Melissa a bracelet. He must have been quite hurt and probably very insulted.

And Melissa, former Miss New York, dating a BARTENDER?!?!? No offense, Melissa, but you could do MUCH better. Go find yourself a man with loftier goals and a more promising income potential. Geez, I don't know how many modeling gigs Michael has had in the past, but he's definitely not just another pretty face. I can't see this couple surviving as a couple. Once Melissa experiences a few "options", I predict she's outta there!

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    And Melissa, former Miss New York, dating a BARTENDER?!?!? No offense, Melissa, but you could do MUCH better. Go find yourself a man with loftier goals and a more promising income potential. Geez, I don't know how many modeling gigs Michael has had in the past, but he's definitely not just another pretty face. I can't see this couple surviving as a couple. Once Melissa experiences a few "options", I predict she's outta there!
    I find that so INCREDIBLY shallow, but whatever.

I have to admit, I'm very shallow when it comes to money and careers. Not one of my better qualities, I suppose.

I've lived on both sides of the fence, and from my own personal experience, living hand to mouth and from paycheck to paycheck is not nearly as fun or romantic as having ample funds to enjoy life. I actually don't know how much money bartenders make, nor do I know if he's just bartending to make enough money to get himself through college. But I have these horrible visions of a once beautiful woman stuffed into a tiny apartment with hungry, fussy babies and not enough money to buy diapers, wondering where she went wrong in her past, worried about her husband who is surrounded by women inbibing in alcohol every shift, and wishing she were in a far better situation. Melissa is gorgeous and seems very sweet. I just think she ought to use those qualities to her best advantage.

Like my Mama told me, "It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor man."

Okay, I'll wait quietly for y'all to flame on me now...

Melissa is pretty hot. I bet her boyfriend felt pretty stupid when he ound out that she didnt get any bracelets...Just the look on his face explained that he was thinking what a tool he must be

I don't find him attractive either. He's not ugly per se, but something about him just doensn't look "right". I think Melissa is pretty though.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    No offense to this couple, but I just find him to be a meat head O_o

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    She is a hot tamale...
    i think she is destined for better then what she has now, but i dont think she'll find it amongst these meatheads...
    i think his ego and not getting any interest from the single women are going to put him on a mission to save face- i think he has a really good shot of royally screwing up their relationship...

Michael was driving me crazy last night.

He seemed to certainly be trying to make up for the fact that none of the women found him initially the most attractive by trying to ingratiate himself.

He didn't seem at all impressed not to garner a single bracelet.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast