+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eric & Kristin

Eric & Kristin

Eric, a caterer, and Kristin, a student, from Farmville, VA. Dating three and one half years.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Farmville, VA - sounds like a small town. Anyone here from VA want to give us the scoop? Will these two go crazy when they get to meet new people and not just the same 200 people they've known their whole lives? I have no idea about Farmville, but it sounds like it could be like the small town that I'm from, which could be, um, an enlightening experience.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I bet they don't make it together. The Island will eat them up. Sacrafice them to the volcano love god!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Oooo! People from a small town!!

I did a quick Google search and it is about 65 miles south west of Richmond in central Virginia. Other things to note: Longwood University is located in this town, couldn't find much to do there and despite reports that there are numerous ghosts in the region, there have been no concrete evidence that supernatural beings are afoot in Farmville.

I think Kristin is as cute as a button!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think they'll make it through together. If they're from a small town, they probably are happy enough to have found someone without resorting to inbreeding.

omg
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think they'll be the very close couple, so other than some making out, I don't see any scandal.

I think they are both attractive people. I think she's the prettiest one of the girls & she seems very sweet. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a beyotch!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    she's very cute... and she is in way over her head. i think their small town values will help them stay together in the end- but the road getting there is going to be rocky...
    likely scenario: she'll generate a lot of interest from the boys-(being from a small town- she'll love all the new attention)... she'll flirt alot (and the editing will make her look like a tramp)... about half way through her dates, she'll realize what the single boys are about- which should put her back on the straight and narrow... they will stay together...

She seems like a sweetie amd he is definitely better looking that I thought he would be from the publicity shot.

I think this couple will stay together too.
    She gives me a bit of a Shannon TI2 vibe in that she may well be the one who regrets the decision to take part the most yet sticks with it til the end.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast