+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eric & Kristin

I think she said that Eric was a party guy, but he hasn't been too outgoing...well, not that I saw. She seems cute, and I think she'll stay devoted to him.

Well Eric really doesn't have too much to worry about.The way Kristin talks about herself no guy can put up with that for long.Knowing a little about a girl is great but when it is all that she talks about then that gets old really quick.

FORT Newbie
    I went to high school w/Kristin, in Mechanicsville, VA which is just outside of Richmond. She moved to Farmville to go to Longwood which yes is a reallllly small town. Shes a really sweet girl & in high school was pretty innocent so I'm really curious to see how things turn out for her & Eric! Shes a great girl

LG.
    she came off as a total jerk trying to tell Melissa who she could or couldn't date. very controlling and bitchy.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    she came off as a total jerk trying to tell Melissa who she could or couldn't date. very controlling and bitchy.
    I guess Kristin was just bored since she didn't really connect with any guys there. It wasn't her place to tell Melissa what to do.

Absolutely.
    I don't know who she thinks she is.
    "That's Numberwang!"

As I sadi in another thread, I think Eric is quite cute, but this couple do come across as being boring.

I don't understand how they are planning to make a decision about their future together without viewing the tapes.
    Sure, they'll know how they feel to be seperated from their partner for a while, but without seeing how their partner reacts to their "freedom" how can they make a decision about staying together?
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I am not suprised they stayed together

Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfan29
    I am not suprised they stayed together

I don't know why Kristin and Eric were in the show. They both didn't even try to get to know any of the singles. I guess they just wanted to be on TV or a free vaction.

FORT Fogey
    i got that feeling also about them wanting to be on a free vacation. I bet the producers must have cringed at the them every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast