+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anthony & Stephanie

Anthony & Stephanie

Anthony, a sales manager, and Stephanie, a hairstylist/model, from Chicago, IL. Dating three years.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    dating for three years - ok, so who do you think is "unsure about commitment" in this relationship and using this show as a test?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Hmmmm, I want to say him

I'm going to make a really rash judgement here, going purely pon the picture, but I think she might wear the pants in this relationship, kind of like Gen did last season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Hmmm, Gen, the one who dragged off Tony with a marriage proposal half-way through last season, leading to the introduction of Wacky Tampa couple Kelly and Mark. Yeah, Gen wasn't "feelin' " temptation island and bailed.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah, she was a nutter.
    She had her boyfriend fully whipped
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh these two look like they are in for a bumpy ride. They make to the end, but break up soon afterward.... Ilikai the Great has prognosticated!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

It wouldn't surprise me if you're right there Ili.

The couples more often than not say they will stay together, then in the case of a couple of them last year, break up within an hour of the show ending
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    you talking about 'Mundo and Catherine? They were hilarious

Yeah

She was such a nutter.
    She clearly took a few extra minutes to understand what Edmundo meant when he said he still wanted to be able to get to know (whatever his dream date girl was called - Linda?) better.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Hmmmm, I want to say him

I'm going to make a really rash judgement here, going purely pon the picture, but I think she might wear the pants in this relationship, kind of like Gen did last season.
    I think you might be right!!

ANYTHING, I repeat, ANYTHING will be better than that skanky, two-faced, hypocritical, horrible fake boobs, no personality, its all about me ho bag Catherine!! I know, I know, don't hold back Mel!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast