+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark Wahlberg, Host

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I like him....don't know why...
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

LG.
    He does seem like he's supressing a laugh when talking to the couples, which I find hilarious. I dig Mark. I also the other famous Mark Wahlberg, Mr. underwear model / Boogie Nights actor.

But I don't know why.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Bonfire....Melissa....ugh....

"So, what are you feeling?"

Uhhh, she's crying! Give her a second to recover, then she'll answer your nosey questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Bonfire....Melissa....ugh....

"So, what are you feeling?"

Uhhh, she's crying! Give her a second to recover, then she'll answer your nosey questions.
    That why I like him for the host of this show... He is so insensitive that it cracks me up...
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I saw a commercial for that new show "house wars" I think it is...something like that ....on USA...

He's hosting it
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

FORT Newbie
    Mark's new gig this fall will be as host of House Rules on TBS. The show features 3 couples renovating houses and the winner, voted on by viewers (a la American Idol) wins the house.

Check out the web site.

Show starts Monday, October 10 at 8.

After having endured the entire season, I have to say that Mark is okay. He is a likable guy, but to me, nothing is as good as Jeff Probst on Survivor Post Final recaps. Anderson Cooper was brilliant too.

Mark does do one thing that cracks me up. At final bonfire, when he knows someone is about to get dumped, but they are sitting there professing their undying love for the soon to be dumper, he gets this little smirk on his face, and says something like, "I sure hope all of this works out for you, no matter what happens"
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I like him. He seems like he enjoys hosting and treats every person on Temptation Island like an old friend, I think that is pretty cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12