+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Debb, I am confused. Who are you talking about? Are you saying Adam's pregnant gf left him?
    Yes, the one that is pregnant on the show right now. She kicked him to the curb soon after the baby was born for the same reasons Chelsea had problems with him. I guess he's working on making baby 3 about now. Honestly, I don't understand how any girl who watches him on this show would give him a second look.

He should be paying child support though. In our state, if you don't, you may have your wages garnished, driver license suspended or got to jail. Seems Adam just hangs out with his friends and doesn't have a care in the world.

Did you guys see a recent report that said 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom have caused a decrease in teen births since it came on? I was shocked, but they claim it's true. I'll try to find a link.

Study: '16 and Pregnant,' 'Teen Mom' led to fewer teen births - CNN.com
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-31-2014 at 06:21 PM.
    momrek06 and jenniferboston1 like this.

Thanks Debb, for clarifying.

Ugh, Adam, what a LOSER! He was absolutely awful to ChelC before she even had Aubrey yet despite what a JERK he was every single time HE decided to go back to her, ChelC was right there willing to take him back.
    I am guessing ChelC is THRILLED that Adam is girlfriend-LESS. Ugh.

Debb, I did hear that teen pregnancy is down due to MTV showing these shows.

So if anything POSITIVE comes out of these shows it's THAT!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    KAREN

Adam and Chelsea would still be together if he wanted. Look at how many times Chelsea took him back despite his awful, mean behavior towards her and sometimes Aubree.

It's good to know that this show (and 16 & P) may have done some good.

I really think that Jenelle should not even be on the show. She hardly ever does anything related to being a mother. We really don't need to see things like her getting a boob job and breaking up/getting back together with guys while Barbara takes care of Jace.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I think that Jenelle knows the only thing she has going for her are her son, her mom and her stint on MTV. Therefore, she has to hold on to them. I think that's why she wanted to have another baby. If she keeps having a baby, they'll keep her on the show, right? I do wonder when CPS is going to step in. I totally believe that Jenelle will continue to do drugs while pregnant. And soon after having a child, she's likely to leave it for someone else to car for. She has zero interest in doing anything for anyone, but herself.
    holly71 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Has Jenelle had a baby since having the abortion?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I cannot believe that Jace is not feeding himself, plus his grandmother is letting him sit ON the table while she feeds him. Civilization....a foreign concept, I guess.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Jenelle had that abortion on the show, but is currently pregnant again. She's planning on having this one. I have no idea why. Her new boyfriend looks good on camera, but Jenelle cannot live with that. She thrives on chaos, drama and torment. If he doesn't blow it up, she will. She's admitted this about herself before. Too bad Nathan hasn't checked to see that.

I thought it was odd how Leah nor her family had many questions about Ally. I think I would have a list of questions that I would have gone through. It was so short and abrupt. They just seemed shell shocked, though I think they were prepared for what he said. It's difficult to hear there is no treatment, but you could go over what IS available.
    Last edited by Debb70; 02-05-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Wow! I figured there was something that I didn't know!

Ali's medical condition is called Ullrich Congenital Muscular Dystrophy; each parent has to contributing a gene. I thought it was heartbreaking to see her mother trying figure out how she should feel being just about to buy her daughter's first wheelchair. I hope they can get her in touch with a parent support group; I just cannot begin to imagine. Might be difficult, though, with the odds being 1 in 1 million children.

I think Kailyns friends were high at that restaurant. They really think Joe is upset that she moved on???? Uh no. He doesn't want his son to be farther away from him.

Agreed. A support group would only be helpful and beneficial to Leah at this point. Especially with Jeremy gone for work so often. A fact she knew prior to getting married and having another baby.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Wow! I figured there was something that I didn't know!

Ali's medical condition is called Ullrich Congenital Muscular Dystrophy; each parent has to contributing a gene. I thought it was heartbreaking to see her mother trying figure out how she should feel being just about to buy her daughter's first wheelchair. I hope they can get her in touch with a parent support group; I just cannot begin to imagine. Might be difficult, though, with the odds being 1 in 1 million children.

+ Reply to Thread