+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

I forgot to mention that it was good hearing Corey say he and Miranda were going to wait at least a couple years before having kids, since Corey already has 2, one with special needs. He's now my favourite person on the show. He's one of the few people that has some sense.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Each week I dislike Kailyn more. How in the world could she say that to Isaac??? Very selfish!!! That kid will be right along with Jace for C-list Child Therapy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    And Kailyn telling Isaac that it makes her sad when he goes to stay with his dad!!!!!!!!! What an idiot. I have defended that girl a lot, but that comment was the worst. That will make Isaac unhappy and worried about his mom being sad everytime he goes to his dad's house. What a mean thing to do. How selfish. Can someone not point this simple thing out to her. Terrible thing to do to your child.

This week I have seen the young parents on this show being just horrible, in addition to seeing some real parents that I know being just horrible. WTH is up? Why is so difficult to use your brain and think things through? These poor kids.

I forgot to add this upthread. If Chelsea is so torn up about the fact that her child has a piece of crap for a dad, then she should realize how crazy it is for the mother of the child to be CRAZY for the piece of crap. It makes no sense. He's horrible and unfit as a parent, but she's in love and obsessed with him.......get some help Chelsea.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

We are learning that Aubree is ridiculously bright, receptive, and always listening.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes she is. She's already smarter than her mom. At any moment, I expect Aubree to speak up and say, "Mommy, please keep your negative comments about my dad away from me. It's not good for my development. And by the way, you need professional help. You seem to be obsessed with my dad and letting me out of you presence. And why do you talk like Mickey Mouse so much?"
    prhoshay and momrek06 like this.

I agree about Aubree. Very smart little girl. Wasn't Chelsea sitting on the couch talking about Adam and mentioned to her friend that "he does nothing, does not work, nothing" when all of a sudden Aubree says "like my dad"!!!! WOW!!! OMG!!! At 4yo to be that perceptive that when someone mentions that someone does nothing that the first person Aubree thinks of is her DAD!!! Just WOW!!!

That scene with Adam and his friend out eating and discussing Aubree, Chelsea and Paisley is soooooooooo MTV scripted.

Chelsea running to her father every 5 minutes must be so trying on her Dad. I mean the dad is very successful and he has this daughter that has attempted what 3x to complete beauty school. And dad will call his attorney and FIX EVERYTHING.

Watching Chelsea attempt to wipe her OVER LOADED with make-up eyes with her sweater ?!?!?! Whatttttt, get a kleenex, please. Gawd. Gross.

Kail should ABSOLUTELY have SLEEVES on that wedding dress. That SKULL is gross and disgusting. This is the FIRST time I have ever seen it which tells me Kail wears SLEEVES all of the time. So why get a sleeve-less wedding dress? I am so betting all the ladies working in the Bridal Shoppe were like "OMG" looking at that nasty skull all over her arm. Yuck.

NO words for that horribly dysfunctional family of Janelle's. NO WORDS AT ALL.

Leah, I am glad they all realize that Gracie needs some ATTENTION. While I love that they are so IN TUNE with Ali and all her problems and are doing everything they possibly can for her, they have to remember that Gracie is seeing all this and needs as much love and attention as Ali.
    KAREN

Yeah, it's like they verbally acknowledge that Aleaha needs more attention, but then in the next sentence they justify giving more attention to Ali. It really annoys me. When you know better, do better. Stop making excuses and give Aleaha the attention she needs and deserves.

When Leah mentioned how the teacher reported Ali got tired at school, she said they should get her to bed so she could get more rest. That's the first time she's thought of that? I guess preparing for school has never been her strong suit.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Kail should ABSOLUTELY have SLEEVES on that wedding dress. That SKULL is gross and disgusting. This is the FIRST time I have ever seen it which tells me Kail wears SLEEVES all of the time. So why get a sleeve-less wedding dress? I am so betting all the ladies working in the Bridal Shoppe were like "OMG" looking at that nasty skull all over her arm. Yuck.

Leah, I am glad they all realize that Gracie needs some ATTENTION. While I love that they are so IN TUNE with Ali and all her problems and are doing everything they possibly can for her, they have to remember that Gracie is seeing all this and needs as much love and attention as Ali.
    Kailyn has worn short sleeves/a tank top in at least a couple scenes this season, as I have seen the ugly tattoo on the show before. I just don't get why you would want a huge tattoo with a big skull on it. Skulls aren't even pretty to look at. She must wear long sleeves at work, since I can't imagine ANY dental office allowing an employee to have tattoos showing at work. The tattoo just kills her entire bridal (and everyday) look completely, and honestly looks a bit trashy IMO.

They do acknowledge that Gracie (I noticed that they were calling her Aleeah half the time and Gracie half the time this ep; they should probably stick to one) needs equal attention. But the only time I remember anyone doing anything about it was that time Leah took her to the nail salon, which was a pointless outing to take a 3 year old on. It was more so that Leah could have a scripted conversation with salon employees, and Gracie seemed to just be waking up from a nap at the time. Aren't there any preschools that she could go to so she doesn't feel left out? My community school offered preschool for 3 and 4 year olds, and even had a 2 year old program that required parent accompaniment.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I didn't like Kailyn's tattoos either, but I'm careful what I say, because a number of people have lots of them and take offense. I've learned the hard way. I think I said someone with lots of tattos all over their arms, neck, etc. made them look cheap and someone responded that they had many tattoos and they felt it was artistic, etc. What could I say then? lol I guess it's the way you were raised or something.

I recall that when I was 18 years old, I was dating an older man. He was 35 and an attorney. I told him that I was considering getting a tattoo and he said, I wouldn't do that. You do know that is sign you might be a sociopath. lol I'll never forget it and I never got one either, though I don't think it was because of him.

You are right, Debb, but in my post I only referred to Kail and not all tattoos.

I could care less if people get tattoos but in THIS situation (wedding) COVER IT UP.

Again it's JMHO that to be displaying that SKULL at the ceremony and in all her pictures will just look awful.

My sons have tattoos! One is an engineer (30) and one is an attorney (26). And they got these years ago when they were allot younger. They made sure (when they got them) that no one could see them unless they were shirtless. Like the gym or the beach.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread