+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teen Mom 3 (Not to be confused with Teen Mom Season 3)

Teen Mom 3 (Not to be confused with Teen Mom Season 3)

Official

It’s official. Well, as close to official as you can get without being official anyway. The Teen Mom 3 cast has been revealed! And you can thank Mackenzie Douthit for spilling the beans.

The 16 & Pregnant star was on the list of rumored castmembers already, and last night she tweeted a photo lifted from In Touch magazine of four different girls who have appeared on 16 & Pregnant, including herself. Paired with the comment “here we are … #teenmom3,” it’s almost as official as MTV actually announcing the cast. So who are these girls?

You can read the rest of the article above.
    KAREN

Re: Teen Mom 3 (Not to be confused with Teen Mom Season 3)

I saw part off Dr Phil & one girl got pregnant, so she could be on the show 16 and pregnant .I think all this type of show does, is glamorises it.She gave the child up to her mother, it was awful to see such a little one just sort of there, and not really wanted .The father was even younger( sigh) no job, lived with his family, and he said they would take care of the child.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Season Premier will be August 26th MTV at 10pm.

Teen Mom 3: Meet the Cast and Watch the Drama-Filled Trailer | E! Online

Teen Mom 3 is an upcoming American reality television series which will air on MTV.

It will follow the lives of four girls from the fourth season of 16 and Pregnant as they navigate their first year of motherhood and changing social relationships

ALEX, BRIANA, KATIE and MCKENZIE.
    KAREN

Just saw the trailer for the third group of teen moms - looks like the usual trainwreck. Didn't particularly like any of them based on their 16 & P episodes; Alex especially came off as really selfish. Like I said before, I'm extremely surprised that this show will even exist, given the legal issues that have stemmed from the previous 2 groups.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Mckenzie was pretty dull. Wondering why the fiance (Josh? Can't keep track of all the teen dad names) still doesn't have a job. Didn't she say that he's been trying to get a job for a few months now at least? He could at least start working at a fast food place, since it would bring in some money instead of no money, and then he can look for another job while he's already employed. And apparently Mckenzie thinks that moving in together will solve their problems because not living together is the reason they always fight... OK then. And in the previews for next ep, she says something about going off birth control. Bad news.

I can't believe Alex's mom would allow Matt to come back and live with them immediately after rehab. Matt should really be in a type of sober living or outpatient facility and still be getting treatment/therapy. He really did look like he could be on something when Alex's mom checked his eyes.

Briana's baby daddy (Devoin?) talking to his friends about how hurtful it was for Nova to not have his last name. Eyeroll. That's because, as we saw in the 16 & P episode, he wasn't there for Briana during the pregnancy and had only seen his daughter a couple of times. Briana was perfectly justified in leaving his last name off. It was very strange for her to first decide to go to court over Devoin's twitter comments and then decide closer to the date (after filing) that it was a bad idea. Shouldn't you think of that before filing rather than after? Cute waiter in the beginning.

Looks like the engagement isn't going to go too well for Katie and Joey...
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I didn't watch 16 and Pregnant, but it's apparent that Matt is a junkie who's still using. Probably heroin. I'm surprised his girlfriend wasn't more suspicious of him "losing" $10.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread