+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

I have figured out Kailyn and men....even if she does not want him, she does not want anyone else to want _________ fill in the blank. If I was Jordan I would run as fast as I could from her.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

I was disappointed with the way Kailyn was treating Jordan at first. You don't put a guy on "hold". Break up or not. JMHO right? HOWEVER, that look she had on her face when she found out Jordan was with another girl, broke my heart.

Chelsea,Chelsea,Chelsea...I know I am in the minority, but I like Chelsea. Yes, spoiled, etc. etc., but I remember being her age and being totally devasted about a guy. You think he's your one and only and there aren't any other fish in the sea. Plus, she has a kid with him. Someday, she'll look back and realize he just wasn't worth it. Daughter or not. Maybe Adam plays up being a jerk for the cameras? Maybe he's really that much of an a******. I don't know...
    I still can't compare Chelsea to Farrah. Farrah was just plain MEAN MEAN MEAN!

Leah, still boring...though I did view the flower scene and that was sweet. Jenelle...forward past most of hers.

OH! Does anyone know what happened to Barbara's boyfriend? I probably missed/skipped the whole thing!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Am I the only one who was not convinced that Jordan didn't really have a girl that he was going to spend time with? I got the impression that he told Kailyn that so that he could show her how it felt to be "backburnered". She didn't like it one little bit, either!

I agree with her, though....he was getting too clingy and annoying. I do understand his wariness, though.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Adam is the ugliest boy inside and out. I have no clear idea of what Chelsea sees in him at all except that he aggravates her father. I think she loves pitting the two against each other, and she gets her jollies from seeing them fight for her. I think than she gets upset only when one of them decides it is time to call it quits. She really needs a hard shove towards growing up. How many fathers would drive their daughters and their friends in an RV with like a days notice to a concert? Maybe a teens dad, but a twenty year olds crazy. As far as the GED, her mother seems more than willing to watch Aubrey so why does Chelsea not take use of that and do something important like her test instead of concerts and chasing Adam.

Kailynn is a lot like me. My mother was so into herself, and I practically raised myself as well since my father passed away when I was very young. She needs someone so badly to be there for her, but like me she wants them to be completely there for her, but as an independent person she also needs that time alone. Jordan is perfect for her as she needs a clinger type personality, but she better wake up and realize it and treat him better because he obviously is not a doormat. Joe seems somewhat rational for his age, and I hope they can continue to at least deal with each other nice where it comes to Isaac. As far as them for romance, I see no sparks of any kind between them, and it is time to move on.

Jenelle is just too far gone to comment. I think she needs to be institutionalized for a long time to get her on track. Jail is going to do nothing for her, and she certainly will not abide by any type of probation ever. Jace needs to be taken into protective services because Barbara is not right in the head either. I feel so sorry for Jace, he never talks or anything.

Leah I fast forward through. I think she is just plain skanky. Sorry to be harsh, but I find her intolerably gross.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm still trying to get used to Jo spelling his name "J-o". What I don't like about him or Kailynn is that he uses her, and she is accommodating to him. I hate how easily gave her body over to him, and I hate it when she cowtows to him and his moods over their son...."Are you mad?" Whaaaat???? I know she's still young, but she's got to get over that. Worrying about him is not the way to go. I guess she will learn in time. But, then again, she couldn't definitely tell Jordan that she wouldn't get back together with Jo in the future. Jo hasn't treated her well enough that he should even be on her radar for any kind of romantic relationship.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hope the couselor that Chelsea goes to doesn't side with her and try to help her get back with Adam. Recall that nutty couselor who sided with Farrah and encouraged the girl's sense of entitlement? OMG, where do they get these people?
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

You are sooooo right! That counsler was horrible! She did not do her practice any favors by allowing the "therapy" to be filmed/aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I hope the couselor that Chelsea goes to doesn't side with her and try to help her get back with Adam. Recall that nutty couselor who sided with Farrah and encouraged the girl's sense of entitlement? OMG, where do they get these people?

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post

Leah I fast forward through. I think she is just plain skanky. Sorry to be harsh, but I find her intolerably gross.
    Some random dude just messages her on Facebook and she starts dating him. But she's just sooooooooo broken up over her divorce. She also got knocked up by this guy less then a month into their relationship but miscarried (allegedly).
    Lets not mince words with Leah, she's easy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I was disappointed with the way Kailyn was treating Jordan at first. You don't put a guy on "hold". Break up or not. JMHO right? HOWEVER, that look she had on her face when she found out Jordan was with another girl, broke my heart.

Chelsea,Chelsea,Chelsea...I know I am in the minority, but I like Chelsea. Yes, spoiled, etc. etc., but I remember being her age and being totally devasted about a guy. You think he's your one and only and there aren't any other fish in the sea. Plus, she has a kid with him. Someday, she'll look back and realize he just wasn't worth it. Daughter or not. Maybe Adam plays up being a jerk for the cameras? Maybe he's really that much of an a******. I don't know...
    I still can't compare Chelsea to Farrah. Farrah was just plain MEAN MEAN MEAN!

Leah, still boring...though I did view the flower scene and that was sweet. Jenelle...forward past most of hers.

OH! Does anyone know what happened to Barbara's boyfriend? I probably missed/skipped the whole thing!
    I would be more sympathetic about Chelsea if she didn't repeat the same pattern with Adam endlessly and still expect a different result. It's not just that parents and friends have told her more than once that he's a disaster for her. It's that she knows--or ought to know, by now--that every time they try to get back together again, it results in disaster. She ends up lying around crying and/or fighting with her father (in so much as her father--or either of her parents--seem capable of being upset with her), and Aubrey suffers for it as well. I do hope that if she sees a counselor that a)it's a decent counselor and b)she actually listens to him/her, since she essentially doesn't listen to anyone who isn't telling her what she wants to hear. That's a whole other problem with Chelsea--she doesn't listen and she doesn't behave like anyone who's even remotely mature, because she knows she can just whimper and run back to Mommy and Daddy and they'll bail her out. Again and again and again. If she really had to worry about paying her own bills, she might bother to finish that GED and perhaps she'd learn not to get into fights at work and quit. It's like it never occurs to her that both of those things--her slowness in finishing her GED and quitting after fighting with her boss--might make it difficult for her to find another job and thus pay her bills, probably because she knows Daddy isn't going to let her go hungry or homeless. Heck, he's even going to make sure she and her friends have ample access to the concerts of their choice, no matter what she does--and she knows it and takes full advantage of it.

As for Adam, if he amps up his jerk behavior for the camera, then that makes him an even bigger jerk in my opinion. Who wants the world to think as little of them as possible?

I've been reading where Kailyn just got another tattoo. It looks like she's getting covered in them. I haven't noticed any on the show, but the photos I saw looked like they covered her arms. No offense to those who like them, but I wonder why she hasn't considered that being covered in tattoos can seriously restrict your employment opportunities in some fields. Maybe she's planning on being a reality star forever. I didn't see her being like that though.

+ Reply to Thread