+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    YOU CANT GET ADDICTED TO WEED!!!!!!
    Where did you hear that? Of course you can get addicted to weed, just as you can get addicted to prescription pills or any other substance used to numb feelings. Psychological dependence is just as damaging as physiological dependence.
    prhoshay and captain like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fanatic

This girl has been given so many chances and so many people have enabled her behavior that she just thinks everyone is supposed to cater to her needs. She doesnt think about what jail is and what having a felony record because in her whole life shes never had to answer to her actions. Do you know what would happen to her in prison? She would be made someones you know what on day one.

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Where did you hear that? Of course you can get addicted to weed, just as you can get addicted to prescription pills or any other substance used to numb feelings. Psychological dependence is just as damaging as physiological dependence.
    Im sorry but I dont buy that. She went to rehab and didnt smoke for that whole time. Im sure she didnt have a detox either. A psychological dependance is just her being a weak person who cant say no. Just say you want to smoke weed and dont make it as an addiction. Just admit that when you hand out with your friends, you have zero will power and just want to smoke. She doesnt need to smoke to get on with her life. She smokes because she wants to.
    I get someone being psychologically dependent on something but Jenelle is just a weak person with no grasp on life and how things work.

I don't buy Jenelle's lies. She lies so much. Blah, blah, blah, but if we assume that she can't stop weed, then she could do some other things to help herself. She could get a real job, attend school, attend counseling and go to NA meetings. EVEN if she keeps smoking weed, then she could still do the other things. I have known people who smoke week daily since they were teens. They are now in their 40's and 50's and have lived very productive lives with no violence, arrests, or drama. They operate their life just like everyone else, but also smoke their weed in the evening.

IF smoking weed is helpful to Jenelle and the answer to her problems, then why did she have so much drama, trouble and chaos back when she was smoking weed and she was not on probation? She was miserable then too.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Because she is a dramatic human being.
    holly71 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

For someone who was a straight-A student, it's obvious that her mental issues with bi-polar influences her when she makes decisions. It's as if "well I messed up, so no use in trying to do things right. I just want my way, and it's the only way." Narcissistic behaviour it's definitely tied to mental issues. So even if someone told her of the consequences of following a certain path, it just wouldn't register in her "my way, only way" way of thinking. Her mom is constantly warning Janelle of the consequences of wrong behaviour, but you can tell that Janelle is numbed, and is just thinking of how she can get on with what she thinks is life...ie. making it to a concert...real life!

By screaming in a person's face will do nothing to change the behaviour. Only that person can change by getting help and wanting to change and grow up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She's a stupid teenager, or at least not one with a lot of maturity and development. Teens can be a pain in the wahzoo, since they know everything.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

YOU CANT GET ADDICTED TO WEED!!!!!!
    I agree.

The last thing I want to do is defend Jenelle, but pot addiction isn't a matter of what we believe. There is science on the subject. Most people who smoke pot (as I did every day in college) don't get addicted. But some do, and given the fact that Jenelle would rather go to prison than stop smoking, it's obvious she's one of them.

Is marijuana addictive? | National Institute on Drug Abuse
    Is marijuana addictive? You can bet your heroin on that! | Psychology Today
    prhoshay and captain like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Weed is habit forming not addicitive. That's what I learned in school anyway. Have you seen the video with her new boyfriend she is really high and not on weed. People say shes on heroin.
    buttahfly likes this.

The last I read said that Jenelle has huge cysts on her ovaries, PLUS had a lung infection from smoking weed from a toxic pipe. I think it was on radaronline Monday.

+ Reply to Thread