+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

I recorded it. I'm not sure I can watch it. Giving them a platform to talk about how difficult things are for them and to blame everybody else for their troubles AND then have Dr. Drew coddle them, turns my stomach. I'll have to take it in small doses. lol

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well.......you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar, so I guess Dr. Drew had to pick his poison. You can't get a show if you tick everybody off. Kail is completely irrational about V.

I think Dr. Drew is not about preaching and moralizing to the girls as much as he is about trying to get them to GET IT. You DO get an idea of just how far away some of these girls are from any kind of maturity, and lightbulb moments.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I only caught the first 15 min or so, but Janelle saying she never shot up herself? Keefer always did it for her? And then to practically OD and he just says "it happens"? Scary!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Kail does not like Vee ONLY because Kail is JEALOUS of Vee P.E.R.I.O.D.

Kail wants Jo so badly and he never wanted her for anything more than an occasional fling when he dropped a sleepy Issac off.

Kail has had ANGER issues for as long as she was on the show. Jo and his family were very nice to her when her own family wanted nothing to do with her.

Kail threw all that away with her anger. Even when her and Jo broke up, they allowed her to stay in their home. BUT Kail's anger and nastiness to Jo was too much for the family. So they asked her to leave their house.

Kail looked absolutely like an immature baby on the show; not making any sense when DD would ask her questions. Walking off the show. Immature.

Aas far as telling Javi EVERYTHING about her and Jo and her cheating on Jordan with Jo is because Javi could have easily seen back episodes of the show. It was ALL ON THERE.

So if Kail wants some kudos for coming clean to Javi, no way.

I did not get a GREAT vibe from Javi and Kail last night either.
    KAREN

No words for Jenelle.

She is a hard core drug addict.

She needs lengthy rehab. LENGTHY. PERIOD.
    KAREN

I wish Dr. Drew was as honest with Jenelle as he was with Kailyn. He didn't let Kailyn get away with her double standards, or her irrational logic regarding Vee. But he let Jenelle blame everybody but herself for her situation. Her life is a mess because she makes bad choices over and over. Instead, she's blaming Gary, Keiffer -- anybody but herself. I think she's got a major personality disorder. When she was crying at the beginning of the show, I thought maybe it was because she recognized how her choices damaged her life as well as her son's and mother's. But then she started talking and it was clear she was crying because life has been sooooo unfair to her. They were tears of self-pity and narcissism.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fan

Dr drew is a douche. He tip toes around janelle like she's a hero for allegedly quitting heroin but kailyn he treats like a horrible person because she can't stand V. Given Kail is totally unreasonable and clearly has no legitimate reason to hate V (other then she is in love with Jo) but dr drew was just a prick.
    Who should get treated better? Heroin addict who never takes responsibility for anything and is a pathological liar or good mother with jealousy issues. God I hate that fraud.
    holly71 and Debb70 like this.

Kailyn is not perfect. She definintely needs to improve on some areas, however, Joe and his family aren't either. We don't see much of Jo's family now, but when Kailyn lived with him, he was verbally abusive to her and when she asked his family to intervene, they refused. Yes, that's history, but it did happen to her. I don't think it's fair to paint Jo with such a different light as her when we know how he has been in the not so distant past.

I do think that Kailyn has the ability to grow and that she really does want to be a good mom. Jenelle is a completely different story.

I think they should have Dr. Phil instead of Dr. Drew doing these reunions. I don't think he would cobble them like D.D. does.
    holly71 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

'Cobble'? OK, you lost me on that one. Somebody help me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread