+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Leah- I am sure when he said he wanted kids, he did not mean in the next 5 minutes. If brains are dynamite she would not have enough to blow herself up!
    prhoshay likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

If she found dynamite I'm sure she would fall in love, buy a house and try to get knocked up by it all within 2 weeks. Leah spreads her legs for anything.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Last night had two very disturbing scenes, IMO. One was Leah trying to play two men. Now she's telling Cory, she's not over him, but she's pregnant, so what's a girl to do? Pathetic. She is really a loser. That girl is heartless. She is desperate to have two men fighting over her. I don't think she loves either one.

That scene of Jenelle putting Jace on video chat so Andrew can inspect him and talk trash about not being his dad and not paying his child support hit a NEW LOW. It was so disrespectful to Jace to that. MTV should be ashamed. They have no morals.
    That humiliating scene, (and it will be one day for Jace when he grows up) was totally unecessary. It infuriates me for them to treat those little kids like they are less than human.

Did you see the previews for the next season that starts in FEB? It looks crazy! I'm afraid that Kailyn loses it.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Leahs problem is her mother. "Your over 18 you can do what you want" is not how a parent is supposed to raise a child. Just because shes of age, it doesnt mean her mother shouldnt tell her what she should and shouldnt do. If my daughter comes home at 18 and tells me shes engaged, im telling her no. Forget if shes already married with children. Leah sees nothing wrong with this. Having another child? How irresponsible. She cant even fully care for the 2 she has. Watching that, it seemed like she got engaged and then knocked up just to make Corey jealous. Ive said it before, shes trailer park trash.

Lolz at Janelle calling someone else a mental patient. How about her calling the other guy a "good guy" when he was some older guy who pretty much took advantage of a drunk teenager and got her potentially pregnant.

It took Chelsea 2+ years to get a GED. Lets chill on the celebration. Nothing like celebrating laziness and mediocrity.

Kail makes me sad. Shes such a broken person. I hope she found happiness in her life with Javi now.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.

I've only watched half this past epi, but wondered why the heck is Leah wearing a sweatsuit while her girls are playing in diapers? Jeesh, can you say low rent? AND for her to want her mother to be "happy" for her is insane. So Leah is going to have two toddlers, an infant and a puppy.

Wow

There is nothing Leah's mother can do. She can voice her opinion and hope that gets through. Once the money from MTV is gone for Leah she will become a government paid unworker. Jeremy is not going to stay, once he starts watching the episodes and not if, but when he catches her cheating.
    Debb70 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

I wish MTV would end the Teen Mom franchise. I don't believe for one minute this program is beneficial to anyone. Obviously with all the cars and new homes....the money isn't helping the babies. These girls are all, to the very last one, pathetic and not very bright. Its heartbreaking. I didn't mind the 16 & pregnant series as I think it did show some teenagers the difficult road they will travel as teen parents; but Teen Mom has gone too far. These young ladies aren't getting better, they're getting worse.
    Last edited by Jupiter; 02-06-2013 at 10:26 PM.
    holly71, shyra and Debb70 like this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Season 4 of TEEN MOM 2 will premier on MONDAY, FEB 18th!
    KAREN

I have read on the internet that MTV is considering shutting down this series after the new season is finished airing. This was a big hit, come on admit it....we have watched this from the beginning and are still watching, just not saying so in "real" life.
    There's no place like home!

I will admit I have watched it since the beginning, but recently have only half watched. I feel as if Im invested in these girls, even with the issues repeating themselves.

I think when the show first came out it was a good thing for "kids" to see how hard pregnancy/having a child is. Now though I think it has gone a bit too long. A few kids here and there are seeing that having a kid at a young age will get them on tv and bring in money.

theres not really much for me to say about the most recent ep, but wth? I think that describes it all lol

some recent things I have learned:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I follow Kail on twitter, she has recently said something of this sort: "my mother is bipolar, and now I know that I am too" So I think in the upcoming season that will show more, especially her fight with Javi. She has also admitted that they are now married.

I read on E! that Leah had her child on Monday, and it was a girl. It didnt say too much more than that.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread