+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Janelles marriage lasted 26 days. That's already over. Lasted about 21 more days then I expected.

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Janelles marriage lasted 26 days. That's already over. Lasted about 21 more days then I expected.
    Wait, I missed this bit of news! Jenelle got married? Had no idea!
    KAREN

I am not seeing a new episode for this week.

CATFISH is actually showing in the MTV 10pm time slot where Teen Mom has been airing. ???
    KAREN

Last night I saw the preview again and it said new episodes begin next week.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Wait, I missed this bit of news! Jenelle got married? Had no idea!
    Yea her and the guy she was madly in love with last month decided to get hitched right after she got out of the hospital for what may or may not have been drug related.

EDIT: TRUE LOVE CONQUERS ALL! They reconciled. Im sure it will last forever.
    Last edited by Giggity22; 01-02-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Did you notice that when Jenelle, mom and Jace went to visit the house she was considering moving into, that Janelle had a beer in her hand when she sat down back? Her mom was drinking wine. This tells me that Jenelle was not working any kind of program. If you do, you know you don't drink any alcohol and you don't take drugs either. At least I think that's how most 12 steps programs work. Even if you are a drug addict, you aren't supposed to drink alcohol.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did you notice that when Jenelle, mom and Jace went to visit the house she was considering moving into, that Janelle had a beer in her hand when she sat down back? Her mom was drinking wine. This tells me that Jenelle was not working any kind of program. If you do, you know you don't drink any alcohol and you don't take drugs either. At least I think that's how most 12 steps programs work. Even if you are a drug addict, you aren't supposed to drink alcohol.
    I'd also be concerned about alcohol mixing with whatever drugs she's taking for her bipolar disorder. I don't know much about such drugs, but a lot of drugs don't mix well with alcohol.
    Debb70 likes this.

I think its clear that Jenelle is either improperly mixing her meds with drugs or alcohol. If you were truly that sick, wouldn't you see a doctor? From what Barb said, Jenelle would plan to do things with Jace, and then cancel out on the weekend claiming she was sick. Jenelle doesn't understand that you build trust over time. You don't just spend time with Jace for 3 afternoons and then you are homefree to have unlimited time with him.

Everything with Jenelle seems so difficult. She was acting all torn up and claiming she had to drop out of school due to all that she was going through. What is she going through? She's attending school, visiting with her son a couple of times per week, and having an otherwise carefree life. I now see how Jenelle really is either incapable of rational thought or refuses to use any. Plenty of bipolar people live normal lives. What's wrong with her. Do you think she was doing stronger illicit drugs at that time?

I wish Kailyn would move to Texas and be near her family. I can't see Joe accepting that though.

It was clear just how much Leah loves being the center of attention. To have her choice between two men was just too much. I don't think it bothered her. I think she liked it. Did you notice her step dad was worried Leah would screw over one of these men. LOL

Could anyone tell what Chelsea was saying in the previews for next week?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think its clear that Jenelle is either improperly mixing her meds with drugs or alcohol. If you were truly that sick, wouldn't you see a doctor? From what Barb said, Jenelle would plan to do things with Jace, and then cancel out on the weekend claiming she was sick. Jenelle doesn't understand that you build trust over time. You don't just spend time with Jace for 3 afternoons and then you are homefree to have unlimited time with him.

Everything with Jenelle seems so difficult. She was acting all torn up and claiming she had to drop out of school due to all that she was going through. What is she going through? She's attending school, visiting with her son a couple of times per week, and having an otherwise carefree life. I now see how Jenelle really is either incapable of rational thought or refuses to use any. Plenty of bipolar people live normal lives. What's wrong with her. Do you think she was doing stronger illicit drugs at that time?

I wish Kailyn would move to Texas and be near her family. I can't see Joe accepting that though.

It was clear just how much Leah loves being the center of attention. To have her choice between two men was just too much. I don't think it bothered her. I think she liked it. Did you notice her step dad was worried Leah would screw over one of these men. LOL

Could anyone tell what Chelsea was saying in the previews for next week?
    I think Chelsea said something about there being blood on the collar that was returned to her. I don't think I'll be watching next week. I knew her getting a new puppy was a bad idea, but I didn't think it was potentially going to be that bad an idea.

It looks like Chelsea's dog get hit by a car...I think she said "when he gave me the collar, it has blood on it"

I was flipping b/w this and Vanderpump so I didnt see everything, but ITA with everything you have said Debb.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread