+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You can't make people do what they don't want to do. I've noticed that bipolar people have a tendency to feel better while they are on the meds, and stop taking them. It is THEIR choice. The creepy part is that you never know when they have decided to discontinue their meds, and total, unpredictable chaos can ensue.
    Young people who have been recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia often go on and off their meds for a while for exactly the reason you stated: they start to feel better and figure the meds are no longer necessary instead of recognizing that the meds are what are making them feel better. Part of the problem can also be that they aren't happy about facing the fact that they need the meds (and not just for the short term either) in order to feel "normal." Not to mention that someone like Jenelle, who hasn't exactly shown a penchant for having adequate self-discipline in the first place, is less like to stick to any regimen for long, no matter how necessary or worthwhile for her personally.

I agree with the poster who said that Barbara really has to be careful about letting Jenelle take Jace out on her own if Jenelle is admitting that she's not taking her meds regularly. Just for Jace's safety, that needs to be a condition of her taking Jace out on her own.
    Debb70 likes this.

I wonder how Clelsea would react if her friends and family told her to zip it up about Adam. Years ago I was involved with a guy who was not very nice. He was nice for a year, but then the true evil came out. I vented to my friends about it and eventually, one of my girlfriends told me that if I continued to put up with this guy, she didn't want to hear anything else about it. She was tired of my whining about how terrrible I was treated. It really shocked me, but she was right. I told her so. I said you are right and I need to leave him. I did a couple of years later. If all my friends had told me that, I might have left him sooner.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I doubt that you would have. We leave when WE are ready; evidently you were not ready.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I doubt that you would have. We leave when WE are ready; evidently you were not ready.
    You may be right. I think I stayed so long because I just couldn't believe that he was who he was. I was so convinced that the good guy I met was still inside. I couldn't figure out what happened. It was only after I accepted the fact that the guy I met initially was a fake and the real guy was a jerk that the love died. I loved someone who only existed in my mind.

Oh, about the same time I had met someone who was a friend, but had romantic feelings for me. I think knowing that friend was there for me, helped me end it. It grew into a wonderful loving relationship.

Is this show over for the season?
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Is this show over for the season?
    Went to their WIKI page and Season 1&2 all had 12 episodes and so far this Season has only shown 7 episodes.....
    So I am guessing due to the holiday (tonight) is why there was no episode. I am sure there will be a few more! JMHO
    KAREN

I saw a preview for some new episodes last night. Is that a spoiler? I'll put in spoiler tags just in case it is. It looked as if they are coming up soon, but I didn't catch the date.

Click to see Spoiler:
    In the preview Leah was asking the twins if they wanted a baby brother or sister. Chelsea told her dad she was old enough to not have him make decisions for her.....really Chelsea? I pray her dad sets her straight on that. Her dad might say, "Chelsea, you are an adult, so you need to make your own decisions, income, rent, car payment, etc. I don't feel comfortable supporting you while you waste your life away."

KAREN

I really hope that Kailyn finds happiness. She wants a family so bad. Twenty is so young though. God bless them.

I see the split in about 6-8 months, if that long.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread