+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Mother of the Year Amber gives up

FORT Fan

Mother of the Year Amber gives up

In a new twist to her on going court nonsense, Amber has decided that the Nazis running her substance abuse program are being too tough and mean on her. So she has "given up" and admitted to the judge she has been doing drugs all along and wants to go to jail. She would rather go to jail for the 5 years she was sentenced to rather then make a try to clean her act up and be able to be a mother to her child.

How pathetic. That other waste of life Gary better file and get sole custody of this child and make it so she can never have contact with her again. This pisses me off to no end. Amber was given hundreds of chances to clean herself up. Every time she went back to jail, she got another slap on the wrist. She pissed on each one of those chances. Lock her up and take that kid away for good. She should no longer have a claim to be a mother.

Re: Mother of the Year Amber gives up

AMBER IS OUT OF JAIL JUST AFTER SERVING 16 MONTHS OF A FIVE YEAR SENTENCE.

Amber Portwood Released From Prison, Is "Clean," "Will Be OK" - Us Weekly
    KAREN

FORT Fan

I'll bet she's back in by Xmas.

Amber is going to be on Dr. Phil on FRIDAY!!!

Friday - December 20, 2013
    Amber Portwood: "Teen Mom" out of Prison ... Now What?
    MTV Teen Mom alum Amber Portwood made headlines last year when, after her arrest on drug charges, she opted for a five-year prison sentence, rather than completing court-ordered rehab. She was released last month — almost four years early — and now she’s opening up exclusively to Dr. Phil in her first post-prison television interview. Why did she choose prison over rehab — and potentially sacrifice years with her now 5-year-old daughter, Leah? And, now that she’s out of prison, can she stay clean? Plus, Amber speaks out about her struggles with anger, including domestic violence charges in 2010 involving Leah’s father, her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Gary. What is their relationship like now? And, what’s their plan for raising their daughter? Plus, hear more about what’s next for Amber.
    KAREN

I wonder if Dr. Phil has her number. Amber can be very convincing with her lies when she tries. If you didn't know better, you might fall for them. She's very manipulative and cold, IMO. She often talks about doing anything for her daugther, even giving up her life....but she doesn't get that she doesn't have to give up her life. She just needs to stop doing illegal drugs, being violent and fragrantly commiting crimes.

I guess time will tell, but I do not believe Amber has any desire to change.
    momrek06 likes this.

I read they are doing a Teen Mom 2 again!
    There's no place like home!

I don't think I can take anymore of those young women. It's so depressing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Some women just aren't cut out to be mothers.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Janelle is knocked up again and she celebrated it by getting arrested again. Someone needs to rip her ovaries out.
    holly71 likes this.

I find it interesting that the two most stable former teens, Caitlyn and Tyler, made the difficult decision to give their baby up for adoption. While the rest of these so-called mothers , who supposedly love their children too much to give their children to a stable family, are in the process of ruining their children's lives because of continued poor choices and irresponsible behaviors. Sometimes, the most loving, selfless thing a mother and father can do is to make the decision to put their baby up for adoption because they realize the baby will have a better life rather than one fraught with instability in every sense of the word. Also, Caitlyn and Tyler were given legal guardianship over Caitlyn's little sister a few months back. They petitioned the court for guardianship because Caitlyn's mother continues to abuse drugs and alcohol.
    holly71 and ClosetRTWatcher like this.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast