+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

FORT Newbie

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Evidently Leah had a miscarriage today....

Quote Originally Posted by onmycell View Post
    I haven't read or heard about that...if its true then I am sorry no matter how badly I think she has behaved I wouldn't wish that on any woman..its a terrible thing to suffer through
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onmycell View Post
    I saw that on E! News today. She definitely didn't need to have another baby right now, but I was very sad for her when I heard. I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone.

FORT Fogey

Hopefully this will prompt Leah to get some serious medical evaluations. One child not progressing normal, and now a miscarriage. I would be highly concerned about the safety of myself and any possible future children at this point. I feel sorry the most for the lost child. Leah is not thinking straight at all, and it is time that her parents, who seem decent, to help get her ontrack the best they can. She does not need another baby period at this point let alone another one that might have special needs.

I think that Joe needs to move out of his parent's house if he is qualified at all to judge Kailynn and her status. He lives rent and bill free and he thinks she is supposed to make it on her own. If I was Kailynn I would say you take all the money that your parents use on you each month give it back to them and than we can talk about me not taking anything for Isaac from you. I guess he is ok with his parents supporting him, but thinks his son who is under 18 deserves nothing.

Jenelle is the very type of person that annoys me to no end. We spend so much tax money and time and effort on these types of individuals all the while great people that do the right thing never get noticed. She is a threat to society period. I see no value in her in the state she is in at all. With that footage alone with none of the other stuff she deserves no visitation at all. She is a delusional nutjob, and she needs to be locked up somewhere until she is not a threat to the general population. Sad thing is she makes more money than a lot of people I know for acting this way. This is what is wrong with us as a society.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I think Kailyn has put most of the money up for Issac later on as for the northface jacket and ugg boots...mmmmmmm ever heard of product placement advertising

but I have said all along Kailyn seemed to be the only sane one among the group and she is the only one who is really putting some serious effort into making something of her life

what is there to say about Jenelle and Chelsa other than they both need some serious therapy for their issues

Leah and Corey..just don't know what to think they have always been really kind to Corey in his edits so IDK if this is actually a side to him that they have always hid or they are editing it to make it look that way...as for Leah...she is 19 having another baby and getting married for the 2nd time...we don't even need an explanation for that I think we all know where that is heading another divorce
    ***The GREATEST MOVIE EVER SOLD!****
    I love your posts!

I'm sorry if Leah did indeed have a miscarriage.....that is sad.

Was wondering though...how does someone commit to a 40 hour a week job, then get to reduce their hours to one day a week? I have been looking for part time work as an executive assistant (years exp.), but can only find full-time!
    Guess, I'm jealous!

well it looks like next week that Leah fesses up that she cheated with a guy 2 weeks before her marriage to Corey....I remember when they were talking about it before the marriage when all of a sudden Leah seemed to get what we thought then was cold feet and was saying they could stay together but they didn't have to be married...I wonder now if the cheating is what brought that on....I also wonder if it was with the guy she is with now....I am truly sorry she lost the baby but she is behaving like her child herself and she needs to grow up before jumping into another marriage and having more children
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Jenelle's meltdown over not being able to smoke weed "for a whole year" makes it just so obvious that she needs to be in rehab like yesterday. Even if she made it for the whole year, she's clearly not viewing it as anything more than a temporary cessation of toking up. I'm sure that's not the idea behind the sentence. This is also the second episode in a row where she's freaked out over not being able to smoke pot. She really needs to figure out better ways to manage her stress and refocus (or focus for the first time) on things like her child, her education etc. instead of Kieffer and weed.

I'd like to think Chelsea participating in the March of Dimes walk and hanging out with her friends meant she was progressing, but we saw practically the same scene at the end of last season, only it was in the Butterfly House and sans charity association. I don't think she really wants to change. She just keeps defining herself in terms of what Adam thinks of her, which is such a gigantic waste of time and such a terrible example for Aubrey. On a completely tangential note, I did the Juvenile Diabetes walk in the exact same mall last Saturday, and it seemed a lot more crowded than that (3,000 people--total raised was over $250,000), but maybe that's just because they created some space around Chelsea and her team in order to tape it. Part of the taping seemed to take place after the walk itself too. I was sort of confused by the way they were dressed at first too--usually the indoor walks only take place during the colder winter months--until I remembered that I wore short sleeves too, because with all those people walking together, it got pretty warm quickly.

The balloon guy--Mr. Twister--was there last Saturday too. I swear, he's everywhere. And it's always the same guy. Considering how much work he seems to get, you'd think somebody else in town would go into the balloon twisting business too.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Leah = Trailer Park Trash. Corey = Hillbilly. Theyre soulmates who just dont know it yet.

Janelle needs a good punch in the mouth and a dose of reality. Addicted to weed? Really? I used to smoke weed almost every day in college. You know how I quit, I grew up.

Chelsea is going to be stuck in the same rut until she meets someone else. Shes just one of those people who needs to be with a guy.

Kalyns boyfriend is a complete tool. If his IQ was above 20 id be shocked.

FORT Fogey

Not sure exactly where to put this, but I just saw Amber Portwood on E! She was being sent to rehab in lieu of jail, but if she screws up the rehab, she's going to do real jail time. She was taped going into court, handcuffed, in orange and white striped prison garb, and she still managed to look for the camera and smile, which immediately put me in mind of Jenelle's recent mug shots.

It struck me that neither of these young women seem particularly embarrassed or ashamed of being arrested repeatedly. They're both still smiling for the cameras. They don't seem to mind being major public screw ups as long as they're still getting attention for it, which is very sad.

+ Reply to Thread