+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

It seemed that Joe's family was very reasonable, until Kailyn violated Janet's rule of dating Jordan. Since then it's like they are the family of dysfuntion. They need to get some help and get back on the train of reason.

I will say that when it comes to having a say in what the other parent does when it's their custodial time, it works both ways. If you want, "right of first refusal," which means if the parent cannot care for the child directly, then they must offer the other parent the opportunity, instead of asking someone else to step in, then you have to do the same thing. You can't just leave your child with your mom or sister or some sitter for the evening, without offering the other parent the chance to come and get the child. Usually, it's better to allow the parent to use their time the way they want.

I understand what Kailyn was saying, but you have to think of it working both ways and most of the time, it can be quite inconvenient if you have to always offer the other parent the additional time.

someone needs to give mr Joe a reality check....he's saying him and Kaylin had an agreement that he would give her money for things she needed...mmm...excuse me did this just come from the little boy who held her stuff hostage for 600.00 that he gave her for college not money to party buy drugs or even give to her new boyfriend...he thinks Kaylin is living high off the govt...sheeeeeeeshhhh he needs to get over himself and realize that child support just comes with the job whether you be male or female if you brought the child into the world
    AmyKay and Debb70 like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I was practically yelling at the TV at Joe. He lives with his parents, rent free Im sure, meals made for him, laundry done for him, who knows what else. Kailynn is all on her own. Yes, he may in part be supporting her, but it helps the child if she is doing well. It also makes me SO angry when he calls the mother of his child names in front of the child. I know he is too young to understand, but what about when he gets older and can repeat things?
    Leah, just dont know what to say about her. Previews for next week show the start of the spiral down, the same with Janelle. She didnt last long at her friends' place, which I kinda knew from things playing out in the news now.
    as much as this show irks me, I still watch it lol
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Someone mentioned Jenelle could be a sociapath (sp?)...didn't it just come out in the news, that 1 out of 25 people are? No feelings for anyone....omg, thinking Ted Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Someone mentioned Jenelle could be a sociapath (sp?)...didn't it just come out in the news, that 1 out of 25 people are? No feelings for anyone....omg, thinking Ted Bundy.
    I posted that I was afraid she was a sociopath. I think that it's clear she has no real concern over Jace. She claims she loves Jace because she thinks that people expect to hear a mother say that about their child, but she never shows any real devotion to him. He is not a priority in her life. In fact, he's way down on her list. It's Keifer, drugs, relaxing, friends, nails, and then maybe Jace. She cracked me up shouting at her mom that she is freaking out because she hasn't had her weed for the day! OH, and she's under so much stress, having to basically do NOTHING all day. I like how she tried to convince her mom that she had it worse than her mom because she had to listen to her mom remind her to look for work or attend school. LOL
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I wouldn't go so far as to say she doesn't love Jace. I do think she has a lot of emotional issues that make her completely unable to care for Jace, but I wouldn't label her a sociopath certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    I wouldn't go so far as to say she doesn't love Jace. I do think she has a lot of emotional issues that make her completely unable to care for Jace, but I wouldn't label her a sociopath certainly.
    I'm not qualified to label her anything, but I do fear she is one. I think that we are free to examine Jenelle's resume. It is what it is and it's not very good. Thus my fears about her.

Having seen some of this behavior, I would not be surprised if Jenelle had been and alcohol or drug syndrome baby. Many born with this show no empathy growing up and never do.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Having seen some of this behavior, I would not be surprised if Jenelle had been and alcohol or drug syndrome baby. Many born with this show no empathy growing up and never do.
    I've never seen Barbara do anything that led me to believe she was drinking or drugging. I think she is ill informed about shouting around the baby, but I never got the idea she had any substance abuse. Of course, who knows what happened many years ago. I do think that if Barbara did have any serious issues, Jenelle would have made it very clear, because she would want to take the heat off herself and cast her mom in some bad light, but she has never done that. Therefore, I think that Barbara is as straight as she appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've never seen Barbara do anything that led me to believe she was drinking or drugging. I think she is ill informed about shouting around the baby, but I never got the idea she had any substance abuse. Of course, who knows what happened many years ago. I do think that if Barbara did have any serious issues, Jenelle would have made it very clear, because she would want to take the heat off herself and cast her mom in some bad light, but she has never done that. Therefore, I think that Barbara is as straight as she appears.
    not making any excuses for Jenelle..lol..there are none to make but I remember during her 16 and pregnant episode there being something said about having some siblings and none of them wanted anything to do with Barbara at all now they never gave us any clues as to why but something has gone on with that family that we know nothing about...IMO the only thing I will say at this point that I think is fair to both of them (jenelle and barbara) is that they both could benefit from some anger management and some parentel counseling..all that yelling in front of Jace is not good
    Debb70 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread