+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

There is so much frustration with these situations. The biggest concern is the verbal abuse of Jace. The shouting and name calling is abusive to this guy and I hope someone steps in. Does anyone know the current situation, such as whether Janelle is living in that house now? I read about one month ago that Janelle was living in CA and sleeping on the couches of anyone who would have her.

Chelsea dosen't have the sense to protect herself or her child from her baby's daddy. Wake up Chelsea. She needs an intervention.

Leah may have strayed, but I read Cory was violent. I have no proof, but I read that a good while ago. Does anyone know their current status? I think I do. I won't comment here without a spoiler.

Caylen looks good on the exterior, but something is not right. She attends school, works, parents, etc. and that is great, except that she seems to have issues with any adult. Recall her confilt with Joe's parents. She had it made, even after she broke up with Joe, but she ended up in conflict with them by lying. (Yes, I know they are not perfect.) Remember how her mother seemed to not intervene and help her when she had no where to go? Many asked why. Then when she did move in with her mom, now they have conflict. Why is she incapable of not having so much conflict with adults? We haven't seen it with Jordan yet, but it will come IMO. Whenever she has addressed the issue of conflict, she says she was pushed into losing it or arguing. I'm not sure why she can't get a handle on that. She has the most potential of all the mothers IMO, so I hope she figures it out.
    channel5lady likes this.

FORT Regular

Caylen seems a bit arrogant and not too humble to me. Her opinion is always right, at no matter how it affects others.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

FORT Fogey

I just do not see that with Kailynn. I think to me it looks like she has just never had an adult in her life that showed much maturity so she has had to grow up so fast that she acts more adult than childlike. Than when she deals with adults that act like children she almost goes into discipline mode with them. The one thing I notice with this show is that most of the parents of these teen moms seem to be pretty awful at parenting. With the exception of Leah and Maci, the parents seem to be stumbing through the process of raising the teen parents. They either spoil them, yell at them and treat them badly, or just plain are not involved. I think out of all the teens Maci is the one that truly made a poor choice in having sex in her life so soon, and it is obvious that she was raised correctly and is trying to deal with it the best she can. The others almost feel like it was a natural transition for them to get pregnant based on the parents they had almost as if they were raised so neglectfully that it was bound to happen.

As for Jace, If Barbara has other children that do not speak to her, and it is obvious that Jenelle is not turning out right than how in the world would anyone allow her to raise Jace? I am sorry but even with all the bad Jenelle does, her mother seems off her rocker even more. Even when Jenelle is being good, her mother is criticizing her. I do not think I have heard her say a single nice thing to Jenelle. After awhile people just feel like they are bad when that is all they hear.

FORT Fanatic

I agree Chelsey shouldnt be on this show. She does nothing to further herself and is probably one of the dumbest people on TV. Adam plays her like a fiddle. He must have either gotten dumped or heard MTV was coming around with the cameras again. How long has she been working towards this GED? And she wants to style hair? She looks like she has a dead animal on her head. Whos hiring her?!

I cant believe Leah is crying about having to stay home with her children. How many sq ft is that house? Like 500? How hard is it to keep clean? Personally I think she just wants to go out and find another guy.

Quote Originally Posted by freefragrance View Post
    Caylen seems a bit arrogant and not too humble to me. Her opinion is always right, at no matter how it affects others.
    I totally disagree with this...Kaylin seems to be standing on her on two feet very well..its ovbious her mother doesn't want her around it interfers with her social life and Joe does nothing but want to call her nasty names and every chance he gets he starts a fight and from my point of view even though Kaylin has given into Joe's anger a couple of times the majority of the time she just walks away and refuses to argue with him..this girl is going to school holding down two jobs and is living on her own and paying all her own bills...and doing her best to spend as much time with Issac as she can and its obvious to me that she loves him very much

as for leah wanting out of the house and complaining about being stuck...unless you have a child with a disability you can't understand...part of you wants to just run away and stick your hand in the sand and pretend its not happeneing but with some of the medical treatments Ali made need its practical for her to go to work some of those tests are not inexpensive
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I have a son that has Asperger's, and he is home-schooled due to his hardships being in crowds. I know exactly what it is like to be with a child with a disability, and I do sometimes want to as suggested bury my head when it gets hard. However, I would never rather have a job outside the house to get away. The problem here is that they have a marriage, that means two people need to work together to raise the children. They obviously have great babysitting so they needed to get out more. Also, Corey should have watched the children at least one day a week after work for even an hour so that Leah could get out for a dinner or a shopping trip or something for a break from the children. The way she stated it though was bad being stuck in the house with the kids all day. I do not get why if Grandma was willing to watch the kids while she was at work, why not have watched them while she grocery shopped and ran errands than. Unfortantely sometimes that is my break, and with having children so young, they need to realize they have to forego some things.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

Something that I ponder everytime I watch this show... does anybody ever get off the couch or out of the bed???? Why are all all these people, parents or teens, always (unless filming outside the home) piled up on a couch or bed with blankets over them like a pack of dogs? This goes on summer or winter. Seriously, do they ever get their big butts up????? Just wonderinng.
    CrazyDutchWoman and Debb70 like this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Newbie

Chelsea--the only word for her is DUMB! And if she hasn't figured Adam out by now, she won't. They don't even act like they like each other when they are together, why get back together?

Kailynn--her mom is terrible. Choosing her boyfriends over her daugher. Kailynn said why, it's the drinking. Terrible role model but I'm glad Kailynn is trying to better herself.

Leah--some people are cut out to be stay at home moms, and some aren't. I could see feeling trapped at that age. Unfortunately that is what she signed on for when she decided to keep the babies. I hardly think working outside the home 40hrs/week will be good for Ali.

Janelle--yes it's sad that Jace is subjected to these fights, but that's not enough for DCF to consider taking him away. They have to deal with much worse families I'm afraid. He's fed, clothed, and loved when Janelle isn't there, which is alot.

FORT Fogey

I cannot imagine trying to work a forty hour work week and care for toddler twins, one of them with some serious developmental issues--and I'm a lot older and more mature than Leah. I think Leah was right to be looking for a part-time job, as she was initially, if being at home with the babies all the time is making her feel trapped.

I also think you're right about Jace. Unfortunately DCF services are often under-staffed and under-funded and they simply have to take care of the worst cases first. As bad as it is for Jace to hear the yelling and screaming, he isn't in immediate physical danger and there are kids who are being physically and/or sexually abused, who aren't getting fed, or who are basically being neglected to death. Far more than most of us want to imagine. And naturally, DCF needs to try and get those kids to safety first.

Did anyone hear that Amber has been arrested again on probation violation and not appearing in court. She has a long list of things she has NOT done and is supposed to stay in jail until some time in January for her next court date. Gary is in FL with Leah spending time with Amber's family. I'm totally NOT suprised.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast