+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Re: Teen Mom 3

I'm confused. I thought Maci and Kyle broke up last season. Did they and got back together, or am I imagining it???

Quote Originally Posted by mxjmom View Post
    I'm confused. I thought Maci and Kyle broke up last season. Did they and got back together, or am I imagining it???
    I also thought they broke up last season after he said he didn't want to move in with her. Maybe it was just for the show? Because it didn't seem like they were apart for long.
    mxjmom likes this.

FORT Fogey

At the very beginning of the first episode, they had each girl do a little summary of what had happened since the last time we'd seen them. Maci said that she and Kyle had broken up but that a week after the break-up, Kyle came back, told her he missed her and Bentley, and they got back together and have been together since then. Apparently they were only apart a very short time--it's just that the break-up happened just at the end of the season, so it's the last thing we saw of them.

Okay, I must have missed that part. Thanks, Tilden!

I like Maci, but could really do without Amber. She was driving me crazy at the appointment with the Life Coach because she kept interrupting!!

FORT Regular

Subscribing - currently watching the first season in reruns. Can't believe how abusive Amber is.
    Analisa, Mama to Meg 12/12/01, Patrick 12/24/03, Catherine 12/24/03, Ben 2/26/06

Lovin' TAR, AI, DWTS, & TC!

Quote Originally Posted by analisa_roche View Post
    Subscribing - currently watching the first season in reruns. Can't believe how abusive Amber is.
    You are watching the FIRST season …….. just WAIT until you get to Season 2, talk about Amber & ABUSIVE……………………..
    KAREN

I read somewhere that a part of Amber's probation was that she have no unsupervised time with her daughter and that she had only seen her daugther a couple of times over the last year. That makes me feel better, but what about her being around Leigh on the show? Isn't that Leah in the backseat of the car, when Amber is cussing Gary out and then he yells at Amber and threatens to take Leah away if she doesn't stop? Unacceptable and harmful behavior by both parents. If that is actually what happened, I'm not going to take that very well. Neithter should the MTV crew.

Also, did anyone think Amber looked out of it. It was like she was all sluggish acting. Not good. I suspect something that she would probably deny. Gary must notice it.

FORT Fogey

I firmly believe, at this point, that Leah needs to be removed from the care of both Gary and Amber. Neither of them are capable of providing the best life for her. Eventually, maybe they can, but not now. And let me say that I tend to view removal from the home as an absolute last resort - when therapy and counseling and everything else have failed. But Amber needs to work through her issues on her own, then her issues with Gary, and THEN learn to be a mother.
    Debb70 likes this.

There were no surprises in this first epi for me. These girls have been tabloid fodder for a while and I already knew about the boob implants Farrah got and all the drama with Amber and Gary. I thought MTV paid these girls a fair amount of money to do this show so I don't understand the money problems they are all talking about on the show.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    I firmly believe, at this point, that Leah needs to be removed from the care of both Gary and Amber. Neither of them are capable of providing the best life for her. Eventually, maybe they can, but not now. And let me say that I tend to view removal from the home as an absolute last resort - when therapy and counseling and everything else have failed. But Amber needs to work through her issues on her own, then her issues with Gary, and THEN learn to be a mother.
    I'd add that Gary clearly needs therapy as well, because he keeps returning to a destructive co-dependent relationship with Amber--and Amber keeps taking him back. As it stands, it's not a good pattern or relationship for either of them, and it's certainly not good for Leah.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread