+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Re: Teen Mom 3

Is anyone besides me sick to death of hearing Farrah talk to her parents like they're second class citizens? I know her mother has in the past made some mistakes...but Farrah could push anyone to the brink. Her mother and father appear to be trying hard to be supportive..yet Farrah is curt and down right rude. Get a grip little girl!
    luvsginger and Debb70 like this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey

It's apparently not just her parents whom Farrah treats with such disdain. She was extremely annoyed that at her final culinary school presentation one of her teachers commented that she was "rude" and "bitchy" (at least that's what Farrah said--whether those were the exact words her teacher used or not, I have no idea). Farrah snaps at anyone who does not agree with her or whom she feels might be somehow criticizing her, as when her mother asked her, post-surgery, if she'd been eating and Farrah immediately got irritated and said that was in culinary school, so of course she was eating well. I don't care what you do for a living, post-surgery, a lot of people don't eat well because they don't feel well. I really don't think her mother was doing anything other than inquiring about her appetite/health, which is the kind of thing lots of mothers would do.

And yeah, her attitude really annoys me too.
    Debb70 likes this.

Farrah is a spoiled brat that treats her parents like sh*t.....just a matter of time before Sophia gets a mouth on her, too....gotta say though...Sophia is soooo dang cute! One thing that bugs me is that Farrah and her mother have that same annoying voice, I hope Sophia inherits her voice from her dad's side...cuz boy oh boy ....it is frickin annoying as hell! It's like this high pitched monotone ....blah blah blah! Sophia.....hold off on talking for a bit...
    bluecontacts and Debb70 like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kids are like parrots. They mimic what they hear....words and tones! I doubt that there is much hope, on that one!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Speaking of Farrah, does anyone know why she calls her father "Michael"? Im assuming hes her real father bc they do look kind of alike. Is it just because shes such a bitch that she does that?

FORT Fogey

I have no idea why Farrah calls her father by his first name. She has referred to him as her father, but perhaps he's the father who raised her as opposed to being her biological father. Or maybe it's just like Leah calling Amber by her first name. One of my friends growing up called her dad by his first name and called her mom Mom. I still have no idea why. But she wasn't all rude and spiteful the way Farrah is.

It's getting to the point where Farrah's very voice grates on my nerves. I want to tell her to shut up before she even starts to speak, because I know she's going to be so snotty. When it comes to Farrah, everything is about what she wants/needs or thinks she wants/needs. It's me, me, me when it should be us, because she has a daughter to consider. She says she loves her daughter, and I think she probably does, but she's not taking into consideration at all how a drastic move would affect Sophia, especially if she's going to try to work and go to school too. How much time is she going to have left to spend with her? Sophia has a strong bond with her grandparents. How is she going to feel if they're suddenly not there? Oh, yeah, and if she's going to be working and going to school, and she was planning on moving to do so, why the heck did she get a puppy that she apparently still hasn't potty trained? Because it seemed like a good idea one afternoon? Farrah can't think long term about anything. It's like her plan to move cross country. It sounds good at the moment, but she's not thinking at all about how expensive it's going to be on how many levels. She needs to shut the heck up and grow the heck up--and she needs to do it immediately.

I'd also like to show Farrah and her mother all the tiny studio and one bedroom apartments my friends and I lived in when we were in our twenties and in school. Or the neighborhood my first apartment was located in after I got my job. It wasn't unsafe, but it wasn't all that fashionable either. Farrah seems to think it's beneath her to live in an apartment at all, and Amber has a house when all she seems to do is lie in bed all day. She's not in school and, so far as I know, she doesn't work either. These girls have no idea at all what most young people do when they're first starting out.

Incidentally, Maci is driving me crazy too, but I'm starting to like Kyle even more. He told her the truth about why she should stay in school, even though she didn't want to hear it, and he and her mom are right. This isn't about what she would rather be doing now. Being an adult means doing stuff--lots of stuff--you may not want to do, but you have to think long term. You can't just live in the moment, especially when you have a child.
    holly71 and Debb70 like this.

FORT Fogey

Sophia is actually in a pretty good situation as long as Farrah stays near her parents. When she's not with Farrah she's with her grandmother or grandfather, and study after study has shown that if a child cannot be at home with her parents, they are much better off being at home with a close relative than at a daycare. However if Farrah removes that support system from Sophia, that would be absolutely selfish and detrimental to Sophia.

Maci is making me nuts. The wanting a second baby thing was ridiculous, but I do think it's a feeling many mothers have when their first baby is out of the "baby stage" and they miss having an infant. However some mothers are equipped to have another baby at that time, and others are not, and don't. So that I can forgive. But she's not thinking into the future at all.

I read an article last week that says that Michael is Farrah's biological dad and he did raise her. The article says that Farrah started calling him Michael, after he sided with her mom during the assault charge incident. (Farrah's mom was charged with assault on Farrah for hitting her or choking her or something like that. The police responded and arrested the mom. She entered a program whereby, mom has to attend counseling and not have any more trouble for a year. Then the charge will be dismissed. That's why Farrah's mom has to hold her tongue so much. If she goes off on Farrah, she could lose her deal of getting the dismissal. That is also why Farrah and mom cannot live in the same house.) I'll try to locate the article. Here's the link:
    http://starcasm.net/archives/57248

Last season, Debra, (Farrah's mom) and Michael announced they were divorcing, although, I have seen more of them this season than ever before. Maybe they called off the divorce or maybe they are pulling together for the sake of Sophia. I suspect that one day, they may try to get custody of Sophia. Farrah may be in for a big surprise.

Honestly, the way she addresses both of her parents is so disrespectul and dismissive, that it makes me ill. Nothing good will come of Farrah as long as she is like that. I honestly think she's that way to the core though. I'm not so sure she could change if she wanted to. She's eaten up with witchiness.
    Last edited by Debb70; 08-31-2011 at 02:13 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

While they were having dinner in the restaurant, Farrah was talking to her father in the most nasty way. I couldn't help but wish that dad would throw a glass of water in her nasty face. She deserved it. Farrah wields entirely too much power in that family.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I read an article last week that says that Michael is Farrah's biological dad and he did raise her. The article says that Farrah started calling him Michael, after he sided with her mom during the assault charge incident. (Farrah's mom was charged with assault on Farrah for hitting her or choking her or something like that. The police responded and arrested the mom. ...
    That is interesting, I wonder if it is true? I could have sworn that she called him Michael from the very beginning - even during Teen Mom, definitely before the assault incident. Maybe my memory is faulty?

+ Reply to Thread