+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 show discussion **SPOILERS**

3/22 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Here's the thread for tonight's show...I won't be watching til the re run at 11:30 gonna finish watching this show on the best in film
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: 3/22 show discussion **SPOILERS**

flipped over right quick while the other was on a commerical..and what do I get but Adam at his new g/f's house whining about not see Aubree..oh cry me a river buddy...and Chelsa having to get her toes done so she can forget Adam.....cut me a break..do you know when the last time I could get my toes done....

well here we go again it starts off with Chelsa getting a letter that CSP is taking him to court and she doesn't even know how they know about it...omg..is she really that dense....more than likely that Aubree gets state funded medicaid and her case was referred to CSP

Kayleen is talking about getting a joint custody agreement...I have to say she appears to be the most focued of the 4 other than Leah...but Leah has Corey..I am sooooo glad to see Kayleen mom's finally stepping up to help her out

FORT Fan

Oh man....oh man....you're gonna flip over Jenelle this episode. She managed to run up over $700 during her and Kieffer's little road trip....and she does NOT, in fact, have the money to pay it back right away. I would have flipped my lid too. I'd have called the cops, reported it stolen, and let Jenelle spend some time in jail to think about stealing in the future. I can't figure out hohw she spent that much. I didn't spend that much COMBINED in the last 4 road trips I've taken where I slept at a friend's. This child will never be a good mother to Jace if she doesn't stop pulling stunts like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    Oh man....oh man....you're gonna flip over Jenelle this episode. She managed to run up over $700 during her and Kieffer's little road trip....and she does NOT, in fact, have the money to pay it back right away. I would have flipped my lid too. I'd have called the cops, reported it stolen, and let Jenelle spend some time in jail to think about stealing in the future. I can't figure out hohw she spent that much. I didn't spend that much COMBINED in the last 4 road trips I've taken where I slept at a friend's. This child will never be a good mother to Jace if she doesn't stop pulling stunts like this.
    Barbara said she got a bunch of cash advances, and as much as I hate to assume anything about anyone, I'm assuming pot here. There is no other reason she would need a cash advance. Gas and food from a gas station could all be paid for just with the card, no cash needed. Can't buy drugs with a credit card.

Jeanelle....cry me a river..you can get in the same boat as Adam if you are expecting me to feel sorry for you....I caught the last few minutes when it was going off earlier so mom is gonna let her come back home but she has to make arrangements to make the payments...I agree her mom should have pressed charges and let Jeanelle lie in the bed she has made...she just keeps getting chance after chance but blows it

on the other hand..I in a way do feel sorry for her...she is looking for approval and love so badly and she doesn't get it from her mom..and she is looking for validation of herself as a person...but she needs to find those things within herself..she won't find it from a man...

I do understand Barbara's points....but all the yelling and screaming does NOT help the situation..I have yet seen this woman try to talk to her daughter when she doesn't have daggers coming from her eyes and it always ends up in a screaming match

MTV..just take Joe off my tv screen...I can do without him Kayleen can do without him and Issac can do without him...him and his anger issues are scarey

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    Barbara said she got a bunch of cash advances, and as much as I hate to assume anything about anyone, I'm assuming pot here. There is no other reason she would need a cash advance. Gas and food from a gas station could all be paid for just with the card, no cash needed. Can't buy drugs with a credit card.
    Good point. My mind was just boggling over the amount, but you're probably exactly right.

Why does MTV film this between Jeanelle and her mother each week without stopping to say...you know we shouldn't film this..we need to remove the camera's from this residence and we will pay to put you two in parenting classes and serious therapy sepeartly and together so you can get your crap together...this is soooooooo dysfunctional for Jace

I am glad to see Corey and Leah making time for each other..that is something so hard to do when you have no money and 2 small babies

poor Kayleen..she is trying sooooo hard but the grades are falling she needs some of the cushy life Chelsa has..she would at least appreciate it I think

that it Chelsa take your daughter into a busy coffee shop to study..like a baby that age isn't going to want to explore everything

Adam reminds me soooooo much of my ex husband...putting on the show for a new woman...he didn't give a rats behind about Aubree when he was living there and now he wants to make it sound like she is his entire life...

my ex does the same thing every time he gets a new woman..has to play the daddy bit..but now that my daughter is 14 she has learned to play him..lol...and she always manages to get a lot of new stuff from new g/f's or step moms

the one I really feel sorry for is this girl Adam is now living with...she's gonna go a long road with him just to find out he looking for a free ride...thats the only reason he wanted to move in with Chelsa...he wants to do when he wants to do it...and have someone else pay all the bills
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-23-2011 at 12:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast