+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 show discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/22 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I get so angry at MTV for parading and rewarding Chelsea a spot on this show. This girl is the wrong girl to be showing on this show. She actually could encourage girls to be lazy and disrespctful and spoiled. Her father needs to put his foot down, but I suspect she is just waiting to get paid for her appearances on the show. Kailynn is the only one that I would like to see profit from this show because she is doing a good job despite her situation.
    I wouldn't mind Leah and Corey profiting from the show either, particularly if that profiting involved perhaps someone with the right answers for Allie being made aware of her situation through the show.

I agree about Kailynn. She's made some mistakes, but nothing like the kinds of mistakes Jenelle has made, and she's a thousand times more mature than Chelsea or Jenelle. She also seems genuinely devoted to Isaac. When her schedule got hectic, it was time with Jordan she sacrificed, not school or work or Isaac. Compare that to the way Jenelle just took off with Kiefer and lost her job as a result. Chelsea seems to be an involved mom now, but I don't know that she'll be able to handle Aubrey so easily when she's older. Given Chelsea's attitude toward school, she certainly won't be able to help her with her homework.

FORT Fogey

If I was Chelsea's father instead of taking her to eat all the time, I would say I will watch Aubree, and you sit down and do your work. He should actually be in the same house interacting with Aubree watching her and see if she would work. He is encouraging her to be this way, and Chelsea knows just what to give him to get it. He wants her love so badly that he lets her do as she pleases. She loves him obviously, but she would respect him a lot more if he put his foot down. She is going to have an Adam on her hands when Aubree grows if she does not start learning how to have and give boundaries. Children need to know when you dissappoint them, and what you expect, and for you to stick to it. Chelsea's dad seems to just expect she wakes up in the morning breathing, and that is it.

FORT Fogey

Adam - why are we seeing him with this new girl on the show? I hope and pray he is not getting paid to be on the show because if MTV is doing that, they are encouraging a horrible thing for Aubrey. This would mean that he is using Aubrey to gain financially for himself, and that is really starting her off on the wrong foot.

Leah and Corey - I agree they are reasonably good people from seemingly good families, and I have no problems with them and their adorable daughters, but I just cannot drone up any interest in their story. I want their daughter to be ok, but I just am not interested in them. I really am not trying to be mean, and I find them to be good people, just I cannot put my finger off the ff button when they are on.

Kailynn is the reason that I watch the show. I love her take no nonsense approach, but the calm way she handles it. She does not take anything, but she does not dish it back either. Isaac is really lucky to have her as a mother, and I hope that she does not continue to have bad luck in school. I just cannot stand Joe at all. It is so obvious he has some sort of addiction and/or anger problem that his parents just are unwilling to accept and help. Like Chelsea's father they love their child, but have no expectations for him at all. Their other son seems to be good, so I wonder if it is because Joe is the baby. My husband is the oldest son, and his brother never was expected to do anything, and now my husband has a master's on the way to a doctorate and his brother is in and out of jail and job after job. Joe is on his way to failure if they do not make him step up.

I love the hands on approach that Chelsea and Kailynn have with their children, however some individual play time for the kids is ok and developmentally good for them. Invest in a playpen or bouncer and let them in them while you study. Obviously babies and toddlers need the attention, but it is ok to let them on their own for awhile here and there. It teaches them to think for themselves and be much more able to handle things as they age. Isaac was not even crying, and she lifted him out of the bouncer. If she has homework, it is ok for him to be in there for awhile, and when you are done, shower him with attention.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    Adam - why are we seeing him with this new girl on the show? I hope and pray he is not getting paid to be on the show because if MTV is doing that, they are encouraging a horrible thing for Aubrey. This would mean that he is using Aubrey to gain financially for himself, and that is really starting her off on the wrong foot.

Leah and Corey - I agree they are reasonably good people from seemingly good families, and I have no problems with them and their adorable daughters, but I just cannot drone up any interest in their story. I want their daughter to be ok, but I just am not interested in them. I really am not trying to be mean, and I find them to be good people, just I cannot put my finger off the ff button when they are on.

Kailynn is the reason that I watch the show. I love her take no nonsense approach, but the calm way she handles it. She does not take anything, but she does not dish it back either. Isaac is really lucky to have her as a mother, and I hope that she does not continue to have bad luck in school. I just cannot stand Joe at all. It is so obvious he has some sort of addiction and/or anger problem that his parents just are unwilling to accept and help. Like Chelsea's father they love their child, but have no expectations for him at all. Their other son seems to be good, so I wonder if it is because Joe is the baby. My husband is the oldest son, and his brother never was expected to do anything, and now my husband has a master's on the way to a doctorate and his brother is in and out of jail and job after job. Joe is on his way to failure if they do not make him step up.

I love the hands on approach that Chelsea and Kailynn have with their children, however some individual play time for the kids is ok and developmentally good for them. Invest in a playpen or bouncer and let them in them while you study. Obviously babies and toddlers need the attention, but it is ok to let them on their own for awhile here and there. It teaches them to think for themselves and be much more able to handle things as they age. Isaac was not even crying, and she lifted him out of the bouncer. If she has homework, it is ok for him to be in there for awhile, and when you are done, shower him with attention.
    I don't think they pay Adam for the show; actually I believe they only pay the four girls and everyone else on the show is considered background, although I'm not positive.

I love Leah and Corey too, but I know what you mean. The episode that they get married in will be the most exciting episode for them. I think the reason we feel like that is because there isn't a lot of action in their stories, like the other girls. They're clearly great parents and i love them as people, but they don't have much excitement.

I agree, I'm so glad that Junior is still making himself available for Kailyn. Otherwise I don't know what she would do with Isaac while she worked and went to school. It's nice to see that he's mature enough to not let Jo's drama stop him from helping out someone who really needs it.

lol, possibly, but $700 buys a LOT of weed . . . . and they were only on a cpl day trip - no one could smoke that much in 2 days, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    Barbara said she got a bunch of cash advances, and as much as I hate to assume anything about anyone, I'm assuming pot here. There is no other reason she would need a cash advance. Gas and food from a gas station could all be paid for just with the card, no cash needed. Can't buy drugs with a credit card.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    lol, possibly, but $700 buys a LOT of weed . . . . and they were only on a cpl day trip - no one could smoke that much in 2 days, lol.
    Maybe they were stocking up? Seriously, I wouldn't put it past the two of them to be thinking that if they got enough cash put aside, they could find a place to rent together, never mind that they stole the money. Neither of them seems to think anything out thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Maybe they were stocking up? Seriously, I wouldn't put it past the two of them to be thinking that if they got enough cash put aside, they could find a place to rent together, never mind that they stole the money. Neither of them seems to think anything out thoroughly.
    Here's a thought - if renting a place is your goal, Jenelle, perhaps your plan to stock up on cash should include not just NOT spending money on road trips, but also showing up to work?? i mean, 2-no-call-no-shows to work and she only just gets around to thinking "I may have lost my job." Silly girl you totally told your employer in your actions that you didn't need his job and didn't care to keep it. Ridiculous.

Sorry I'm just not impressed with Kailyn. At all. She is only marginally more capable than Chelsea. Team Leah FTW!
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    you make a very good point cause in next week's preview she is in jail for weed...they very well could have stocked up...maybe next week they will tell us how much they had on them when they were arrested..could possibly provide an answer to that question

you know its sad when we find Leah and Corey boring because their lives aren't drama filled...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    The 700$ might have included all the gas they used and the food they bought...that was a big chunk of the money spent.

that is true . . . . i'm still amazed at how much stuff keiffer ordered at the sushi restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    The 700$ might have included all the gas they used and the food they bought...that was a big chunk of the money spent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast