+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/15 teen mom discussion thread **SPOILERS**

3/15 teen mom discussion thread **SPOILERS**

well here we are again for this weekly train wreck

looks like Joe is going to give Kaiyln back her things and Issac

and Jeanelle stole moms credit cards for her little trip to NJ

I am sure that will be interesting..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: 3/15 teen mom discussion thread **SPOILERS**

okay no need for Barbara to go in ther and pack Janelles clothes and tell Jace all about it...I am packing your moms clothes because she treated me bad again...gezzzzzzzzz Barbara you are supposed to be grown....I know he probably doesn't understand a word you say but whether you realize it or not those things have effects on children

I don't want ya'll to think I am taking up for Jeanelle..I'm not..she is totally and completly 100% in the wrong by stealing her moms credit cards

but leave the baby out of it..don't do this in front of him

Barbara mailed back her finaical aid check for school back...now that is a very childish behavior..at least she was trying to go to school..but how can she now?????

Chelsa was seriously playing the "pity party card" tonight since her b/d was in a couple days of this taping..she hit her dad up for 3 tickets to see lady ga ga

Kaylen paid Joe his money and all she wanted to do was check and make sure all of her stuff was there and that he wasn't keeping any of it...and by the way he has been behaving I can understand why she would want too..and Joe went off the deep end...at first his parents tried to calm him down but then they just enabled him to talk to her like she was a piece of trash...so glad he got arrrested...maybe now his parents won't see he is soooooo special and how that arrest could effect his rights with Joe

on the whole..I think Kaylin has been the most mature in taking care of her child with the exception of Leah..but Leah has Cory to help...I will have to say though I didn't like what Cory said tonight that he didn't think they couldn't be together if they were not married...I felt like he was blackmailing Leah...I do think these two love each other but just because you had children together is not a reason to get married...that is a huge step and I can understand her being scared and unsure but from the spoilers we know that they did get married....

but I saw on a tabloid today..didn't read it...just the cover that Leah has been cheating again and they are heading for divorce

and then it said some guy has proposed to Kaylen..interesing

I don't think there is anything else to say about Jeanelle...it sounds from the last article a week or so ago she dumped Keefer and is really trying to get her crap together..but her mom scared the mess out of me tonight...I know Jeanelle should not have stolen the credit cards but sending her financial aid check bad was just spiteful and Barbara should be more grown up than that

they both need some serious therapy or poor Jace is gonna pay the price...this poor baby has to witness all of this and they are seriously fooling themselves if they think it won't have any affect on him

FORT Fogey

If the financial aid check was in Jenelle's name, I don't think her mother mailing it back would affect her ability to cash it. She'd just have to go the financial aid office, tell them her mother mailed it back without her permission, and I'm pretty sure she'd get it back. It might mean an extra trip to financial aid and perhaps some time waiting in line, but it would simply be an inconvenience. It should not prevent her from going to school for the rest of the semester. What I find confusing is why the check was there in the first place. How long has the school been waiting on its tuition?

I don't agree with how either Barbara or Jenelle scream in front of Jace, who, amazingly, seldom seems to cry. While Barbara's constant hollering and criticism is hard to take, Jenelle is undeniably incredibly frustrating. When she yelled that she was doing everything she was supposed to do, go to school, go to work etc., I wanted to tell her, "No, dear, you aren't doing everything you're supposed to do. On a whim, you went off with your boyfriend to New Jersey after lying to your mother about where you were going and stealing her credit cards. If your 'plan' was to pay her back right away, so she wouldn't get mad, why did you need her credit cards in the first place? Why couldn't you just use the money with which you were going to pay her back 'right away'? Did it occur to you that missing work and school and time with Jayce was, perhaps, more important than a weekend in Jersey? Did it occur to you that if you made your mom mad enough, you might indeed be homeless and lose contact with your son, since she has custody of him and you're currently living with her?" Jenelle never seems to think more than a day or two ahead, or even a minute or two ahead. If she wants to do something, she just does it and worries about the consequences later. She can't seem to act mature or responsible for more than a week at a time, and the person who's ultimately going to pay the price for her behavior is Jayce. I also just can't get past the fact that Jenelle just sort of stares off as if she's not focused on much of anything much of the time. Her face barely registers an emotion, unless she's crying or screaming. There's got to be something wrong with that. Her voice tends to be relatively flat too, and it's not just when she's dealing with Barbara either.

Chelsea, briefly, seems to have recovered the use of her brain, but good heavens, are all her friends mothers (or about to become a mother, in Megan's case)? Doesn't she have any friends who haven't had an unplanned pregnancy or does she simply only hang around with girls who have had babies after having one herself. It scares me, because she lives where I do. I'd like to think not every teenager in town has a child. It also scares me that her father continues to indulge her with concert tickets and hotel rooms out of town for her birthday, when she still hasn't earned that GED.

Jo just drives me nuts. Even his parents seemed to think think he was out of line when he started verbally abusing Kailyn in front of them. I get really sick of him referring to his parents house as "my house" too, simply because he says it like he owns it. I know he lives there, and I called my parents' house my house too, but I didn't order people out of it as if I were in charge.

I know Corey comes off as a total redneck sometimes, but he does have a sensitive side and he does genuinely care about Leah and his girls. He kind of reminds me of a distant relative of mine, who was positively the least sophisticated person you could possibly imagine, but whom my mother always used to say would be the first person to do whatever he could for you if you needed help. And he was. I hope he and Leah work everything out. I can, however, see her point. It is perhaps too much to try to plan a wedding and deal with Allie's issues simultaneously---and if she hasn't even gotten out the invitations yet, it isn't going to be much of a wedding, because no one's going to be there.

On a semi-related note, I just read in some magazine at the gym (In Touch or People or one of those magazines I don't have to concentrate on very hard, so I don't slow done while reading them) that Andrew did time in a work release program in February. He violated some hunting rules and then evaded the police. He also has quite a record of other arrests. Chelsea's father should have bounced his sorry butt out of the house he's paying for the moment he found out she was stupid enough to let him live there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Chelsa was seriously playing the "pity party card" tonight since her b/d was in a couple days of this taping..she hit her dad up for 3 tickets to see lady ga ga

Kaylen paid Joe his money and all she wanted to do was check and make sure all of her stuff was there and that he wasn't keeping any of it...and by the way he has been behaving I can understand why she would want too..and Joe went off the deep end...at first his parents tried to calm him down but then they just enabled him to talk to her like she was a piece of trash...so glad he got arrrested...maybe now his parents won't see he is soooooo special and how that arrest could effect his rights with Joe

on the whole..I think Kaylin has been the most mature in taking care of her child with the exception of Leah..but Leah has Cory to help...I will have to say though I didn't like what Cory said tonight that he didn't think they couldn't be together if they were not married...I felt like he was blackmailing Leah...I do think these two love each other but just because you had children together is not a reason to get married...that is a huge step and I can understand her being scared and unsure but from the spoilers we know that they did get married....

but I saw on a tabloid today..didn't read it...just the cover that Leah has been cheating again and they are heading for divorce

and then it said some guy has proposed to Kaylen..interesing

I don't think there is anything else to say about Jeanelle...it sounds from the last article a week or so ago she dumped Keefer and is really trying to get her crap together..but her mom scared the mess out of me tonight...I know Jeanelle should not have stolen the credit cards but sending her financial aid check bad was just spiteful and Barbara should be more grown up than that

they both need some serious therapy or poor Jace is gonna pay the price...this poor baby has to witness all of this and they are seriously fooling themselves if they think it won't have any affect on him
    I saw somewhere that Leah has been on twitter saying that the tabloids are not correct, that they are not divorcing. I hope that's accurate.

I did notice tonight that Jace was crawling for all he was worth to get away from the screaming.

FORT Fogey

Jenelle and Barbara are both wrong and both right. Jenelle tries to do the right thing, but her mom never notices. Barbara tries to help, but Jenelle never notices. Calling her mom psycho in a retaurant on camera knowing that her mother will see it is ultimate disrespect, and calling your daughter a whore on television or anywhere is complete disrespect. However, these shock immature tactics that they both use to retaliate on each other is just plain silly. Jenelle should have waited until she got her check, paid her expenses for school, got a place to live, and if anything was left she should have maturely sat her mother down and said mom if I go to school and work and watch and see Jace for a few weeks, would you help me to pay for an outing trip with Keifer. They should have arranged a deal. They have to meet in the middle somewhere. Barbara wants her to act mature, and Jenelle does need some immature fun times. They both need to come together and work out how to get her ontrack together and both need to stick with it. Barbara needs to worry about the big things like Jace's visits, school, and the job, and bend a little on the smaller stuff. Jenelle needs to worry less about the fun stuff and more about the big stuff.

Leah and Corey I am sorry to say spell trouble to me. I think that their hearts are in the right place, and I hope and pray they work it out and I am wrong, but I see no love between them. I see co parenting at best. I hardly see them being loving or romantic or he staring lovingly at her like a man and woman in love. On this episode, the girls were gone for two days, and I know they are tired from the wedding plainning and baby watching, but they are young just a little signs of love would have made sense. I like them both, but than I get a bad feeling about both odd and hard to express exactly what I mean.

Chelsea is a good mom I cannot deny that, but she is also a good leech on her father too. I have no problem with him paying her bills and helping her, but he needs to be just a little more serious in his expectations of her. He needs to realize that expecting her to do the right things and sticking to a comeuppance is not going to make her not love him. She also needs to realize that taking advantage of her father is not cool. I have to say that I love the relationship conversation wise they have and love how she needs to share things honestly with him that is great the liking part is working well, but the loving father side needs work.

I like Kailynn a lot. Despite all that is thrown at her she is usually calm and mature. Jo is seriously off. I am starting to think he is bipolar, has serious anger issues, or is on some serious drugs and is only calm when stoned. She realizes that she needs people to help, and she is respectful and works hard to show them she is deserving. Isasc looks really happy and adjusted, and I applaud her for trying to better herself. Even with a new man, never once has she skipped school or work, and when backed into a corner, she does not retaliate but steps up and does what needs done. I think out of all the girls on all the seasons she has impressed me the most. Jordan I have seen called a lot of bad names, but the guy does generally seem to be good. He relaxes her and seems to be mature.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I saw somewhere that Leah has been on twitter saying that the tabloids are not correct, that they are not divorcing. I hope that's accurate.

I did notice tonight that Jace was crawling for all he was worth to get away from the screaming.
    I hope that the tabloids are not right, however I just do not see happiness and love with those two. I pray all is well for them.

Jace does nothing but sit on the floor or stare out the door. I never see Barbara doing anything with him. Even through all the garbage the others go through I always see the children being interacted with. Jenelle at least engages with him. That kid is going to have his benchmarks all off is someone does not start realizing they have a baby around to raise.

Poor Jace. I know Barbara works and Jace goes to daycare. I would have been upset if my daughter stole my credit cards too. But she should not have screamed at Jenelle in front of the baby. I don't feel sorry for Jenelle, she is making bad choices and putting her loser boyfriend before everything else in her life and that's just wrong in my book.
    Chelsea is never going to grow up with a father who is an enabler. She thought she deserved Lady Gaga tickets for her b-day. Isn't Dad still paying the rent and supporting her and her baby? That should be enough! And I can't stand when she talks in that baby voice everytime she wants something!
    I think Kailynn is better off without Joe. At least her mother is helping her for now.

MHCARROLTON, I agree with you about Joe, Cory and Leah.

Something is not right with Joe. Is he a sociopath? What's going on with him. He needs a mental health evaluation. Something is up. It could be drugs or other illness, but he is going to end up hurting someone. His parents see it, but just refuse to deal with it. I hope they have stepped in since this was filmed and since his drug arrest.

I just can't see Cory and Leah together. I had my suspicions and last night Leah revealed her doubt too. Too bad she proceeded anyway. Her mom was right. I was glad her mom said is was okay to back out of the wedding, even at the last minute. I'm sure Cory is a nice person, but the life he promises her seems quite dull and unappealing. There is a reason he wears those worn out, horrible looking caps. Not good.

It looked like Chelsea got great tickets to the concert. It looked like she was standing down front. Please. I'm surprised that she didn't dump one of the girlfriends and tell her ex-boyfriend to meet them there and give him the ticket. I"m NOT kidding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast