+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3/15 teen mom discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/15 teen mom discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    this episode made me so uncomfortable. The look on that baby's face as Jenelle and her mother screamed back and forth was heartbreaking. Poor little fellow....I wish someone would step in and help him. Jenelle's mother seems as off the tracks as Jenelle....neither one is fit to parent that baby. Maybe someone will see the show and try to intervene.
    with some of the things we have seen on air...I don't know either why someone hasn't stepped forward to intervene..with Janelle and Barbara and also with Joe..I just can't believe that MTV does all this taping and doesn't report any of this abuse
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    with some of the things we have seen on air...I don't know either why someone hasn't stepped forward to intervene..with Janelle and Barbara and also with Joe..I just can't believe that MTV does all this taping and doesn't report any of this abuse
    They might sign a form before the show started filming that nothing on the show could be used against them in court. I know some shows do that, although i don't know for sure about this one.

From what i have read recently..Jeanelle has dumped Keefer and is going to school and working and living in her mohters house once again...she says the therapy has helped her..but IMO her and Barbara both need to be in a family situation in therapy so that they can learn to commincate to each other without it being a screaming knock down drag out fight....I really think it would help them BOTH because Jeanelle feels like nothing she does is gonna be good enough for her mother..and to a certain point I do agree wiht her..Jeanelle can do not right as far as her mom goes

I know Barabra has custody of Jace...but I am not sure that is the best enviorment for him either with the way Barbara and Jeanelle go at each other..and truthfully we don't see very much of all of Barbara interacting with Jace unless it is to put him to bed

I know they are thinking he is too young and it won't affect him..but I hate to tell them that in the long run it will...I just hope these two can get their crap together for Jace if for nothing else

They both need to grow up ALOT IMO and take some communication clases...YES Jeanelle was very very wrong in stealing her moms' credit cards...but Barbara was just as juvinelle in sending the financial aid check back..that was a petty move and even though Jeanelle can get it back...it does take a lot of red tape to get it done and IMO that was just petty on Barbara to do that..thats why I say they BOTH need to do some growing up and get some outside therapy help
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-17-2011 at 11:09 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I can't watch Barbara and Jeanelle anymore. I cringe everytime either of them is on my screen. Get them off it now....and get them help! And take Jace away from both of these crazy people! Yikes!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

I just do not get the editing for Jace, Jenelle, and Barbara. Even with the Gaga concert, and Kailynn's work you see them with their kids a lot. Only thing we ever see Jace do is stare out the door. Does anyone interact with him at all? It is sad because he looks traumatized to me already. I think the lack of attention is going to be what effects him the most. Jenelle tries, but everytime she picks him up her mom is coming at her. The yelling is bad, but the lack of attention he gets is really bad.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    It is sad because he looks traumatized to me already. I think the lack of attention is going to be what effects him the most. Jenelle tries, but everytime she picks him up her mom is coming at her. The yelling is bad, but the lack of attention he gets is really bad.
    I don't ever notice him smiling either. I'm sure he smiles sometimes of course, but the editing never shows it at all.

ugh, barbara is sooooooo juvenile . . . . .no wonder jenelle is such a trainwreck!

and the nerve of keiffer ordering all that stuff at sushi!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Barbara mailed back her finaical aid check for school back...now that is a very childish behavior..at least she was trying to go to school..but how can she now?????

FORT Fogey

Keifer is clearly a loser user. I hope the articles that have her away from him are true. He encourages Jenelle to be ok with the bad stuff. It is not his fault she does them, but he does not help her to be better. If he was good for her, he would have encouraged her with work and school. I want to hug baby Jace so badly and play with him. He needs the silly playtime his mother tries to have with him. He cannot just walk around the house all day with noone to talk to.

Keifer is clearly a loser user. I hope the articles that have her away from him are true. He encourages Jenelle to be ok with the bad stuff. It is not his fault she does them, but he does not help her to be better. If he was good for her, he would have encouraged her with work and school. I want to hug baby Jace so badly and play with him. He needs the silly playtime his mother tries to have with him. He cannot just walk around the house all day with noone to talk to.

I pray Jace attends a good daycare center where they provide him lots of love, attention and gentle care. God bless the little guy.

I wish Jenelle and Barbara understood that they couldn't be training Jace to be a criminal anymore than if someone was paying them to do it.

FORT Fogey

He's such a beautiful little boy - how could you look at him and not want to hug him??

I honestly think that if Jenelle had had the money to move out when she had Jace, she'd be much better off now. If it were JUST her and Jace, she'd be able to get her life together and take care of him.

The trouble is that Jenelle craves nurturing and love so much that she'll get it from anywhere she can. She can't see that Jace loves her more than anyone else ever could.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123