+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Leah

FORT Newbie

Re: Leah

I was watching The Talk on CBS yesterday (1/12/12) and Julie Chen stated a conversation about Leah being pregnant again and the she was once again having twins.

I follow Leah on twitter (dont know why anymore, just too lazy to unfollow I guess) and she said the other day
    thank you InTouchWeekly for telling me I am having twins again, love bad reporting and fake stories..
    "
    She also said that Cory is also seeing someone else now and everyone is happy. uh-huh.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Leah's situation with her twin girls, one being disabled, and now a new man and a new pregnancy is distubing. It just screams, "Hey, I'm very immature, don't know what's best for me or my kids. The most important thing is the man on my arm and I might change my mind in a few months. Who knows? I'll just float along and see what happens." Good job Leah. Please.

so that adds up to one divorce 4 potential children with two baby daddies one child with medical problems all before the age of 20. Her primary source of income comes from a progtram that's allegedly showing the reality of teenage pregnancy but that isn't the case. most of these teens are irresponsible, immature and living in a dream world -I don't see them struggling all that much, whether it's not being able to afford a roof over her heads or baring the responsibility for unwise choices. Leah's on the cover of tabloids and giving eclusive interviews about her latest `joys and heartbreak.' There's nothing she has done that deserves congrats or praise. It's aggravating that she would be thrilled to be pregnant yet again in the same situation as the first time. Is she going to keep doing this? Because in the real world she wouldn't be living off the money she receives from the show and tabloid interviews , more than likey with 4 kids and one that needs medical care she would be getting government help -and I am not consevative by any means, but people like Leah make it difficult for the general public to change their stereotyped views about public assistance. There are plenty of people who are responsible who genuinely need the help for any number of legitamite reasons. someone like Leah who repeatedly becomes pregnant without any solid foundation and behaves as if this is great news shows an epic lapse in judgement and responsibility toward her own children and society. Clueless and selfish.
    holly71 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123