+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Leah

Re: Leah

I am really happy to see Leah and Corey working things out..whether she realizes it or not Corey really loves her....I think Leah's friend was out of line saying that Corey was a doushe bag for dating other girls after him and Leah broke up...but OMG she was awful to him while she was pregnant with the girls and he put up with a lot...I am glad she has finally grown up some and realized what a great guy she has in Corey and how lucky she is
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

e online's watch with kristin has an article on corey and leah..they are going to be on a magazine next week in an interview...bottom line. still after a bunch of tests they still don't know what is wrong with Ali..but she is making progress with therapy

I was at CVS today & InTouch magazine had Leah on the cover with a headline saying that she is cheating on Corey. I hope it's about as true as their stories of Jennifer Aniston adopting a baby, Brad & Angelina splitting up, etc. Meaning, total BS.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I was at CVS today & InTouch magazine had Leah on the cover with a headline saying that she is cheating on Corey. I hope it's about as true as their stories of Jennifer Aniston adopting a baby, Brad & Angelina splitting up, etc. Meaning, total BS.
    Oh no! I'm gonna jump on the positive train with you and hope the story is false.

Yeah, I hope it's not true either, but I would not be surprised. Leah went back to Corey on a rebound. That other guy wasn't interested and she was then all about getting with some man. So, she decided that Corey would fit the bill. Plus, Corey was hanging out with a new girl and she couldn't stand it. She rushed back instead of really giving herself time to heal and figure things out. Some women have to have a man on their arm or they don't know what to do with themselves.

It's understandable in her case. Twins are a big responsibility and I'm sure she does have feelings for Corey. She did need help with the twins. Remember how suspicious Corey was of her true intent. Even he thought it was a little convenient, but she convinced him. I just don't know. I think Leah's expectations will be difficult for Corey to meet. Even Leah's mother always looked ambivlient about them getting back together. Maybe she knew something we didn't.

For their sake and the twins, I pray they make it. When you are in the media like they are, you are game for all kinds of stories, lies and accusations. I hope it's worth the money.

saw another magazine the other day saying Leah is pregnant again...now we have seen this before and it wasn't true...just wondered if anyone knows if its true or not...last I heard her and her husband were getting divorced

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    saw another magazine the other day saying Leah is pregnant again...now we have seen this before and it wasn't true...just wondered if anyone knows if its true or not...last I heard her and her husband were getting divorced
    I would just assume that none of that crap is true unless Leah posts an official statement on her twitter or facebook confirming any of it.

I am pretty sure she is still getting divorced from Cory, but that doesn't really mean she couldn't be pregnant. I hope it's not true tho!

well I guess its official was posted all over the internet yesterday Leah got engaged on Christmas and is pregnant again....I remember the commerical where Cory was telling someone she was cheating again..I wonder if this new guy she is with is the one she cheated with.....gezzzzzzz she is not even 21 yet and going on her 2nd marriage and 3rd baby

FORT Fanatic

What the hell is wrong with this girl? It legitimately angers me to hear this. She slept with Corey the first night they met and then they had twins because of it. They hastily get married and then she screws him over not once, but twice with another guy. They divorce and 6 months later shes knocked up and engaged to another guy. Im sorry to say it, but she is a whore.

I would love to hear all the people who blame these things on lack of sexual education of lower classed people.

But dont worry everyone, its gay people that want to get married that make a mockery of family values...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast