+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kailyn

Re: Kailyn

IMO, it was obvious that Jenelle was waiting for any opportunity to break up with her boyfriend so she could go back to Keifer. The girl is pathetic. I wonder if this reunion with Keifer was when she started doing herion. It looks like Barbara was able to buy her own house with the income she makes from the show. That's good. Now she'll have to save for Jace college fund. Jenelle will probably not be around.

Leah is such a waste of time on the show. The only thing I see her do is whine about which man she wants. I'm not sure why Cory doesn't realize that if she went back to him, all she would do is whine about how he is not Jeremy. How much attention does she need. Nothing is enough for her.

I was actually happy to see Chelsea get out with some other people and be excited about learning. Her mom should shut up continually asking about Adam.

Kailyn may have jealousy issues that need attending, but I hope Jo's family doesn't excuse drunken behavior just to spite Kailyn. It's Isaac's welfare and safety that can be impacted.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I learned from the show last night was that Jo's name is actually "Jonathan". News to me! I've never heard anybody call a "Jonathan" "Jo".

I also noticed how Chelsea tries to instill fear in her daughter....on a low, consistent level. I loved it when Aubree was happy and enjoyed daycare, in spite of Chelsea! I couldn't believe that Chelsea said that Aubree does not take naps. That probably has a lot to do with how whiny she can be.

I remember when my niece was that small, she would whine to TAKE a nap! "I wanna take a nap!" For moms, baby nap time is a wonderful time!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just realized that I posted my Teen Mom post on the Kailyn thread. Sorry. It's too late for me to edit.

Now that I reread my post, YOU made me do it too!!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I want to step in here and defend both Jo and Vee. Particularly because Kailyn has started some nasty rumors about Vee. While it is true Vee drank and smoked pot-it is also true Kailyn is talking about an incident which occurred nearly three years ago-while Kailyn was dating Jo. Vee is not doing so now. Kailyn accuses Vee of being irresponsible based not on any current actions, but on something she did as an immature teenager. Yet, Kailyn made the irresponsible choice to have sex, knowing she had no means to support a baby should she get pregnant. Those who live in glass houses and all...
    Vee and Jo have been exclusively dating for over a year, taking things slowly. Kailyn and editing would have us believe Jo allows their son around countless casual dates. Which is not true. Furthermore, Kailyn has made it clear no girlfriend is to be around Issac. Ever. Yet, she had no problem bringing Issac around her boyfriend. Double standard much? Or jealousy.
    Kailyn made the decision to attempt to get a protective order against Jo , not because she was genuinely in fear for her safety, but because she was angry at Jo. This type of behavior, using a restraining order as revenge only makes things more difficult for those people who actually need a restraining order. Why? Because cops and judges have become so cynical -they deal with so many people like Kailyn. They view everyone as operators gaming the system to suit their own need for vengeance. Once she realized she had no shot in heck of winning, she backed down and agreed to anger management classes. Interestingly, Jo and Kailyn's boyfriend have treated one another with civility and respect in front of Issac and that should be applauded. I also noticed Kailyn gets angry in zero to sixty, over nothing. While I am not defending Jo, I will say he has matured somewhat since his arrest two years ago. I just don't see that in Kailyn. She needs to get some serious psychological help. She no longer has the convenience of simply worrying about how her past affects her, she needs to worry about how her way of dealing with the past is negatively impacting her child, as well.
    Kailyn is driven by jealousy. Jealousy over Jo's support system. She was absolutely enraged by the presence of Jo's family in court, insisting they had no business being there. Why shouldn't they be there? kailyn is accusing their son of hitting her and putting Issac in danger. Of course his family is going to be there. It's sad Kailyn does not have a family, but what is even sadder is her son will soak in all of the hostility and anger she shows so often.
    Also, I'm not quite sure how she is any more responsible with money than other teen moms on the show. She's blown her money on a almost full back tattoo as well as some tat work on her front shoulder.That ain't cheap!
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

I've never understood women and tattoos. Can't understand why that seems like a good idea.

What I think I see in Javi is him seeming to want confusion to remain between Kail and Jo. He almost seemed disappointed that they looked to be behaving with more civility toward each other toward the end of the most recent episode. Trouble between them won't cement his position with Kail. He's in a difficult spot.

Kailyn has made some mistakes, that's true, but I still think she is capable of learning from them. I think that with counseling and proper meds, if necessary, she can co-parent and put her issues aside for Isaac. She has to do that.

Jo and his parents have made their fair of mistakes too. If Jo has learned and has changed, then that's great. At one time, he was quite verbally abusive to Kaiyln. I recall being very bothered by it. Kailyn would verbally spar with him, but he was much more abusive to her, IMO. AND Jo's parents condoned it, even after Kailyn alerted them, PLUS they witnessed it. So, my opinion of Jo and his family has changed a little, but I's still not wild about Jo or his family. AND Jo and his bother were arrested for drug possession over a year ago. Then Jo has a girlfriend who was a drug user and drinker.....I can see why Kailyn might be upset about it. Where there's smoke.........you don't wait for something terrible to happen. You take protective measures to prevent the child being hurt. If they are now sober, then fine, but I thought on the Reunion show, Jo said he stayed upstairs with Isaac while his girlfriend drank downstairs.

Kailyn went about things the wrong way. She should get the help she needs and find out how to make sure Isaac is not exposed to danger. She will have to learn that when you share joint custody, you sometimes have to let the other party do things they way they want, within reason. You can't be a control freak. She'll have to get over it.

Kailyn doesn't understand the concept of family support, because she's never had it. She is confused as to why Jo's parents appear to support him in court, because it's a threat to her. She doesn't understand that Jo shouldn't suffer alone like she does. Those are issues for therapy, IMO.

I will add that as a person who has handled child custody cases for many years, it's not uncommon for the parties to agree or a court to order that if the child needs to see a doctor, the parent who has the child, should call the other party so that they can meet them at the doctor's office if they wish. That is not an uncommon provision in agreement and orders, so that didn't freak me out.
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-07-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Whatever happened with Kailyns dad? I remember her going to Texas (first season Teen Mom 2?) and met with him, but that's all I recall!

Latest news on Kailyn:

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/20...er-in-law?lite

:banghead:
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Not surprised. Did she get into any trouble, btw, for assaulting her husband? Or is there some excuse being given to minimize her behavior? If shes so easily enraged now how is having a secong kid going to help her? Oh right. It`s not.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast