+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kailyn

Re: Kailyn

Radaronline is reporting that Kailyn is saying she is bipolar! Shocking to me. She might have acted a little immature on the show, but I never saw anything that seemed like she was bipolar. She seemed to handle things a lot better than most people would under the circumstances.

I hope she has a correct diagnosis. She says she is doing this in light of a recent fight with her husband and his family. She's very sorry.

Kailyn says her mom is bipolar too. There's no surprise there.

She says she intends to go on meds.

If you pay close attention you will see severe mood swings at inappropriate times. She has been shown flying off the handle of inane things during the show. Having said that, I think that the "bipolar" diagnosis is used too often.
    holly71 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kailyn has such a flat effect, personalitywise. That has always concerned me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is Kailyn the only one who's employed? I don't think Leah, Jenelle or Chelsea work this season. Must be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Kailyn has such a flat effect, personalitywise. That has always concerned me.

Kailyn has had a rough time for someone so young. The girl is a survivor and she really loves her son. I want happiness for her she really has worked harder than the rest to make a life for her child. The other girls are just spoiled brats!
    Debb70 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Am I the only one who frequently hears this young lady say things that make absolutely no sense whatsoever? I.e.: Isaac will want to be with Jo more & love him more than Kailyn because Jo has a rambunctious close knit family. What does she want Jo to do about that????
    redsox girl likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think she's feeling lonely and unattached. It's sad.

And I think Isaac is strange because his mother is strange.

I didn't know she had gotten a job at a boutique. I couldn't believe she was wearing the jeans shorts on the job. Surely she, at least, has some long pants. She needs a management talking-to and some decent clothes. She reminded me of the other girl, who gave up her baby, and went to work looking like she should have been living in a homeless shelter....if not worse.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Interesting article. Kailyn has hit her now hubby and Jo.

Did Kailyn Lowry hit husband Javi Marroquin and ex Jo Rivera? Did Jo take her to court for custody of Isaac?

Shades of AMBER????
    KAREN

I'm glad she is getting the help she needs. I do believe that she will work on doing whatever professionals recommend to her. I do not believe she is anything like Amber. I think Kaitlyn has a lot to offer and will be a great mom to Isaac. Not so with AMber

Looks like she got her way.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast