+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Re: Jenelle

You're right, there. Some people just never do take responsibility for their own actions............it's always someone else's fault. I'm sorry, I just want to shake those people and make them listen!!..........grrrrr

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I give up.....how do you make somebody listen? They just have to keep falling down until they decide that they have had enough and want differently.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Whoa.....I just watched that video. Definitely brutal!!!!

daily update time (LOL)

just saw that the girl Jenelle beat up changed her mind and Jenelle was arrested this weekend for assault.

Funny thing(or sad, depending on how you look at it) Keiffer had an outstanding warrant for some cocaine charge, and they got him when they picked up Jenelle.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    daily update time (LOL)

just saw that the girl Jenelle beat up changed her mind and Jenelle was arrested this weekend for assault.

Funny thing(or sad, depending on how you look at it) Keiffer had an outstanding warrant for some cocaine charge, and they got him when they picked up Jenelle.

I saw that on TMZ. I really wonder if Jenelle has a serious drug problem. What has taken over her to make her throw all good sense to the wind and go down this road of crime? Usually, it's substance abuse.

I pray that MTV provides her the opportunity to get into some kind of treatment center. I hope that DR. Drew offers her some options for her to get out of NC and where she doesn't know people who can inspire her to commit more crimes. She needs professional help.

FORT Fogey

Having the fight video readily available certainly isn't going to help her dream of getting custody of Jace back any time soon. Barbara may have a lot of problems, but she's not getting arrested regularly on a variety of charges.

I'd agree that drugs are likely part of the problem. It would explain why she ran up so much money in cash withdrawals on her mother's card, why her behavior is so volatile, and why she often looks as if she's not quite, well, focused. Sometimes she looks blissed out in situations she shouldn't be and sometimes she just has such a blank look on her face that there appears to be a disconnect somewhere.

well there was a new article posted on twitter yesterday...she has dumped Keifer once again..has moved in with friends and has a new boyfriend.I don't think there is anything left to say about this girl..well..not anything printable to FORT rules anyway...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

WOW!!! SMH!
    This is what happens when you reward children for doing the wrong thing by paying them to put their & their children's lives on TV for all to see.
    Being young & dumb is one thing. Being young, dumb & getting caught doing something wrong on camera & a mother of a young child is criminal.
    I will fully admit I have never watched this show but wasn't there another teen Mom who got arrested for fighting? Maybe MTV should stop paying these kids so much money. At 16 can you even legally sign a contract?

Since when did a baby become the lstest fashion accessory?

just read that Brittany was also arrested and charged just like Jeanelle...what I dont' understand ..they have the video..what about the girl pushing Jeanelle into Brittany and egging it on..she should have been charged with something too..it also said Keifer was arrested too for something to do with cocaine...I don't care for Barbara too much..she needs some anger management classes IMO, but she is obviously better for Jace than Jeanelle is..she just needs to file for perm custody and be done with it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    just read that Brittany was also arrested and charged just like Jeanelle...what I dont' understand ..they have the video..what about the girl pushing Jeanelle into Brittany and egging it on..she should have been charged with something too..it also said Keifer was arrested too for something to do with cocaine...I don't care for Barbara too much..she needs some anger management classes IMO, but she is obviously better for Jace than Jeanelle is..she just needs to file for perm custody and be done with it
    She was, TMZ has her mugshot up as well.
    _(Moo!)

+ Reply to Thread