+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

FORT Fogey

Re: Jenelle

Didn't one of the episodes indicate that Chelsea was on Medicare or Medicaid? I thought I remembered a conversation about that here and how irritating it was that someone who was basically being treated to her own house and expenses by her father without being required to get a job or even finish high school in return could be covered by programs meant to help people of limited means. I think this came up last season, when she had the first knee operation.

I think Chelsea may have aged out of her parents' health insurance already. Doesn't that happen at eighteen unless the child in question is enrolled in post-secondary education of some kind?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think it's 24, but I could be wrong. I don't think it's, any longer, related to post-secondary education, but I'm not sure.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Correction to my previous post....I think the age is, actually, 26!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teen Moms Jenelle Evans Gets Drug Assault Charges Dismissed| E! Online

EXCLUSIVE!

NEWS/Teen Mom's Jenelle Evans Gets Drug, Assault Charges Dismissed

The soap opera of trouble magnet Jenelle Evans just underwent a plot twist.

E! News has exclusively learned that the Teen Mom star has had all four pending charges against her—including simple assault, marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance—dismissed in court this morning.

The charges stemmed from the arrests of both Evans and her ex-boyfriend Gary Head in North Carolina back in June, when an altercation turned physical and less than one-half ounce of marijuana was found on the premises.

"Jenelle was very pleased with the results today in court," her attorney Dustin Sullivan (who incidentally is racking up quite the flattering stats for himself, having successfully handled the dismissal of 23 of the 24 charges brought against Evans under his stead), told E! News.

Unfortunately, Head didn't get quite as clean an escape.

In court last week, Evans scored another legal victory, having been granted a no-contact order against Gary, which prevents her ex from direct or indirect contact with the reality star for one year.

"She is excited to have this chapter of her life behind her and feels confident that she will be protected with the no-contact order in place," Sullivan told E! News. "As for what this means for Jenelle, she has another set of charges dismissed and she can move on with her life."

Now let's hope these two kids can keep themselves out of trouble.
    KAREN

Sad news from radar online. They are reporting that Jenelle is pregnant by her new husband. So sad if it's true. I don't think I'm supposed to post links to that site, but it says that she is thrilled. No doubt Barb will have to start raising that baby too. No way Jenelle and her new husband will stop doing drugs or going to jail in order to care for a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Sad news from radar online. They are reporting that Jenelle is pregnant by her new husband. So sad if it's true. I don't think I'm supposed to post links to that site, but it says that she is thrilled. No doubt Barb will have to start raising that baby too. No way Jenelle and her new husband will stop doing drugs or going to jail in order to care for a baby.
    Oh dear gawd. Nooooo.

Another life brought into THEIR world of SCREAMING AND FOUL LANGUAGE.
    holly71 and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

It was so pathetic the way that Jenelle was justifying the reason she had to drop out of school. She claimed that all that moving was just too much and she couldn't attend school when she had to unpack. (Something she could do in the evenings or weekends.) LOL Poor girl doesn't realize that a REQuirement for probation in NC is that the person remain employed or a fulltime student. So, she's screwed that up. I don't think the judge would accept being a reality teen mom as an actual job. lol

It's obvious that Jenelle just doesn't want to attend school. I can see her using excuses like, an ingrown toenail, frizzy hair, PMS, or her dog being sick. She doesn't realize how ridiculous she appears.
    prhoshay likes this.

I haven't watched any of the teen mom shows since the first season because all of these girls were making me so mad...even the ones I liked at the beginning started acting like huge fools, so I gave up watching. But for some reason I still want to read the threads. I guess I keep holding out hope these girls will start acting like responsible adults as they get older & hopefully mature. Sadly, I've only been more & more disappointed when I read that the only appear to be getting dumber & more irresponsible. I wonder if any of these girls would have been better off if they had never gotten the fame & paycheck from the show, like if they would have had to actually work for what they need & want instead of being lazy & just relying on their MTV money.
    They're in for a rude awakening when the gravy train ends because I really doubt any of them saved or invested any of this money (maybe Kail, but that's the only one I have any small hope for) & once they have to go out & get a real job to pay the bills, they're gonna be shocked at what jobs pay in the real world, especially when you don't have an education.
    Last edited by holly71; 01-19-2013 at 02:16 PM.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Jenelle's probably a lost cause by now. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but seriously. When you are a MOTHER you do not post a picture of yourself on the internet wearing a bra and sweatpants. Poor Jace. They're going to have to change his name when he starts school. Can you imagine what the other kids will say?

NO COMMON SENSE!!!!

I think you hit the nail on the head. Not everyone is college material, but give me a break.
    Try going to school fulltime, studying, writing and being employed!!! Some people hardly sleep. Think Chelsea is a bit like Jenelle in that respect. I don't see her finishing beauty school either.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It was so pathetic the way that Jenelle was justifying the reason she had to drop out of school. She claimed that all that moving was just too much and she couldn't attend school when she had to unpack. (Something she could do in the evenings or weekends.) LOL Poor girl doesn't realize that a REQuirement for probation in NC is that the person remain employed or a fulltime student. So, she's screwed that up. I don't think the judge would accept being a reality teen mom as an actual job. lol

It's obvious that Jenelle just doesn't want to attend school. I can see her using excuses like, an ingrown toenail, frizzy hair, PMS, or her dog being sick. She doesn't realize how ridiculous she appears.

+ Reply to Thread