+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Re: Jenelle

'Teen Mom' Star Jenelle Evans -- Arrested for Harassment | TMZ.com

Jenelle arrested again. January 10, 2012.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jenelle had Kieffer are always so busy living in scheming ways. Wonder if it ever occurs to them to try to go with honesty and truth? Scheming is just so tiresome. Too much work not to be getting paid for it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I just saw an episode I missed earlier in the season. In the episode, Jenelle asked her lawyer how long she had to give up marijuana, due to her court case. Good thing I wasn't her lawyer. I would have looked her directly in the eye and said, "Well, since smoking marijuana is illegal, except in very specific medical situations in some states, the answer to that would be...let's see...FOREVER." And yes, I realize people do things that are illegal all the time and that some people disagree with the fact that pot is illegal but liquor is not, but if Jenelle is entertaining any idea of ever getting legal custody of Jace again, she cannot just be clean when she absolutely has to be to stay out of jail. She has to be clean, period. For that matter if she wants to stay out of jail, she has to stop, because inevitably, she'll be caught again, and she cannot keep expecting that she'll only get community service. She's going to get jail time eventually.

Jenelle's mother is a mess too, obviously, and it doesn't help Jenelle that she gets mixed signals from her all the time in that she throws her out of the house and then lets her back in, tells her she can't see Kieffer and then lets him back in her house again etc. But given Jenelle's attitude that she only has to stay away from pot when smoking would be most likely to land her butt in jail, I can also see why her mom is reluctant to let her take care of Jace on her own. Her mom's now legally responsible for Jace. If she were to hire a babysitter with a known marijuana problem, no one, including the courts, would find that acceptable. Why should the babysitter in question being Jace's mother change that?
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Janelle was arrested again yesterday for breaking some kind of order of protection or something. Had to spend the night in jail. Out on bond. She is facing jail time now. something like 70 days. Of course she comes out and claims it wasnt her fault.
    I despise this girl. Shes a mess. Whatever happens to her, it someone elses fault. I hope a judge finally throws her into jail and pulls that kid away from her forever.
    AmyKay likes this.

FORT Fogey

Have you seen her mug shots? She looks positively delighted to be arrested. Really. I've seen yearbook senior pictures with less happy smiles.

Apparently after her release, she tweeted that dinner at Olive Garden was great but she really needed a shower and then had to go to her school's orientation. It's like she has no idea that she's facing jail time.

And then in tonight's episode she's yelling at her mother because she's so stressed out because she hasn't been able to smoke pot. Uh, honey, if you can't handle stress without toking up, then you clearly do have a drug problem. Or anger management/stress management issues. Or both.
    Debb70 likes this.

Poor Jenelle. She has to listen to he mom remind her to get a job. How sad. LOL

IT's like Chelsea being all stressed out to the point she can't study for the GED. Worrying about Adam renders her incapable of studying. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Poor Jenelle. She has to listen to he mom remind her to get a job. How sad. LOL

IT's like Chelsea being all stressed out to the point she can't study for the GED. Worrying about Adam renders her incapable of studying. LOL
    Which is exactly why babies shouldn't have babies. If these 2 are the trainwrecks they are portrayed to be (I don't watch the show) one can only imagine how their offspring will turn out. Poor kids.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chelsea reminds me of Farrah....and Aubrey is becoming whiny and bratty. And I guess Adam (?) is the only boy in town? At least Chelsea seems to be coming to the understanding that she can't change Adam.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Chelsea reminds me of Farrah....and Aubrey is becoming whiny and bratty. And I guess Adam (?) is the only boy in town? At least Chelsea seems to be coming to the understanding that she can't change Adam.
    Since I live in the same city as Chelsea, I can guarantee you that Adam is not the only boy (I can't call him a man, or even a young man, due to his behavior) in town. I don't know how many there are, but I think the population is somewhere around 180,000 now, so there's got to be more than one or two guys in Chelsea's age bracket. Plus, there are two private colleges, satellite campuses for three or four state universities, and multiple technical schools in the city. All of those would have to have a significant population of guys in their late teens or early twenties, who might or might not be counted as full-time residents, depending on whether, as college students, they're still maintaining their residency in their hometowns.

Of course, since Chelsea can't manage to finish her GED, I don't suppose she's aware of the population of the college and technical school campuses. It did amaze me that she was able to get a job. I guess her boss has never seen the show or she'd know how unlikely it was that Chelsea would be a good, responsible employee. And how is she going to pay for childcare? Or is she just going to leave Aubrey to the "tender mercies" of Adam?

Did anyone else notice that Chelsea had a completely unrealistic idea of what kind of hours she could work or how she'd have to work to balance her hours at work with spending time with Aubrey (not to mention trying for that elusive GED)? Or that when her father asked about her salary, she didn't even know what she'd be getting paid but just said that it would probably be minimum wage. Then her dad said the important thing was that it would get her out and give her focus, regardless of what she was going to be paid. Uh, really, Dad? Guess you're planning on spending the rest of your life supporting your grown daughter and her child, huh? If he acts as if her job is some kind of therapeutic hobby, how likely is it that Chelsea's going to take it seriously? As for giving her focus...please. I don't think Chelsea can focus on anything for more than five minutes at a time, unless it's her own reflection in the mirror.
    Debb70 likes this.

Yeah, I noticed how Chelsea's dad was so casual about the job. He needs to have Chelsea set out a written budget that lists all her expenses and let her see what it's costing and how much she needs to earn. She can't stay on her dad's health insurance forever. Eventually, she will have to pay for her own or get a job that provides it. And with that bad knee she has, she's going to need good coverage as she gets older.

+ Reply to Thread