+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Re: Jenelle

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I feel so sorry for Jenelle's son. That baby is in a horrible situation. I know social services can be devastating. Taking a child from their own home will have life-long consequences. But I do wish child welfare will step in here and consider removing that baby from these people. All of them are nothing but a trainwreck.
    thank you..glad to know I wasn't the only one having that thought...I mean if just one social worker from that county watched one episode they would be running over there to get that baby out of there...Jenelle is messed up but sorry so is Barbara and the entire situation is toxic
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Janelle is obviously a product of her mother. Barbara is so authority crazy and is way too extreme, she doesn't even realize she messed up her own daughter.

Her acting out in such a way is due to her crazy mom's putting her down and calling her all sorts of names, then threatening her, going back on her word, then the cycle continues. It's obvious that Janelle gets worse and worse because of it. It's almost as if Janelle's conscience is branded so much, that she can't think straight, even knowing the consequences. A young woman just doesn't turn out messed up that way without some kind of goading along, and issues from the mother herself. So sad. Janelle needs alone time. She desires love and understanding, but not from a crazy mother like her's, nor from guys that will encourage her bad behaviour. She needs definite counselling and needs to even look to a higher source for guidance. She needs that kind of strength.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jenelle needs some jail/prison time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Just thinking, if Janelle were to try to get herself better, her mother would shoot her right down...to the point where Janelle gives up and just acts out her mother's criticisms. Barbara has fallen wayyyy short in the mom department - especially in showing emotional love and support for a daughter who is obviously crying out for help. Barbara is totally responsible for this mess, imo. What are her other kids like?

If Barbara's grandson reminds her of Janelle, then watch out. That poor kid when he gets into adolescence. Get him out of that crazy woman's house! She needs parenting counselling.

You would think that Barbara just might have watched the last (2) Seasons and realized that SHE is a mess. All that constant constant screaming and yelling and fighting and arguing. When does one (a normal one) say THIS HAS TO STOP?

I mean she even TALKS loud.
    AmyKay likes this.
    KAREN

Can somone tell me where Jenelle is right now? I heard about 2 months ago that she was living in CA and sleeping on anyone's couch who would let her. If you locate any link for her present whereabouts, please let me know.

FORT Fanatic

My favorite part of Janelles parts is when her and Kieffer have their delusions of grandeur and talk about the life they are working towards. They just assume that two lowlifes are going to get well paying jobs, save enough money to buy a house, get the kid back and live happy ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Can somone tell me where Jenelle is right now? I heard about 2 months ago that she was living in CA and sleeping on anyone's couch who would let her. If you
    locate any link for her present whereabouts, please let me know.
    Surprisingly I heard she is doing well and going to college or something. It also seems like MTV is giving them money because if I remember correctly she got into an accident with her car and it was a Tahoe or some other monster vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    My favorite part of Janelles parts is when her and Kieffer have their delusions of grandeur and talk about the life they are working towards. They just assume that two lowlifes are going to get well paying jobs, save enough money to buy a house, get the kid back and live happy ever after.

Surprisingly I heard she is doing well and going to college or something. It also seems like MTV is giving them money because if I remember correctly she got into an accident with her car and it was a Tahoe or some other monster vehicle.
    That's good. Will you provide a link if you come across one? I'm trying to determine just what the status is right now.

Upthread, someone posted that if someone from social services could see the footage of Jenelle and her mom argueing, they would step in. Well, not really. I live in NC and I know that if there was actually physical violence between them, that would be true, but just yelling and cursing each other, is not going to light a flame under social services. Still, I would like to know IF Jenelle is back in that house. If she is, someone needs to check on the matter. Just saying......if anyone knows please let me know.

Regardless of Barbara, Jenelle is old enough to know what's right and what's wrong....ie. not to smoke drugs when you have a toddler!(or for that matter EVER) Many people have overdemanding, impossible to please parents, but they all don't act like Jenelle. <3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And they grow up and act responsibly.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread