+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Re: Jenelle

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i'm not a supporter of jenelle or anything but we really do't know the backstory to this fight. maybe the girl isn't pressing charges bc she did something to instigate the fight or did something worthy of a beat down . . . .

It's clear that Janelle was the aggressor in that incident. You can't legally invite a fight. It's only allowed in self-defense or at a sporting event like wrestling or boxing.

Jenelle's attorney says the victim set it up and that the girl pushing was in on it. We'll see. Even if that is the case, it's not a legal defense for Jenelle.

Teen Mom Lawyer on Charges: It's a Set Up! | TMZ.com

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    because she fought back..go figure....so what the law is saying here..if someone attacks you..you can press charges but you also face charges if you defend yourself and fight back..so what was she supposed to do..just lay there and let Jeanelle beat up on her
    I don't know where you're from, but

Last edited by The Mod Team; 03-29-2011 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Jenelle's attorney says the victim set it up and that the girl pushing was in on it. We'll see. Even if that is the case, it's not a legal defense for Jenelle.

Teen Mom Lawyer on Charges: It's a Set Up! | TMZ.com

whatever. even if that is true, she took the bait. I don't believe it though. That chick got her butt handed to her. I would think if you're going to bait someone into a fight, you'd make sure you would be able to kick their butt, not the other way around!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by cleverfun3000 View Post
    I don't know where you're from, but

well I am from the backwoods here in GA and if someone jumps you here...you have a right to defend yourself..in fact GA just passed a new law about shooting people that are on your property if you feel in danger..course back here..its the hard core red necks
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Daily update from 2 different sources

on E, Janelle claims that the Brittney that pushed her set her up (and Janelle had no idea it was being taped, she cried when she found out) and sold the tape for 45,000.

on TMZ, Brittney that pushed her said Janelle knew about the tape after and wanted in on the money. Britt claimed Janelle said they wouldnt get as much money if Janelle wasnt "so famous" Britt also says it was Janelle that got in touch with an angency to sell the tape to.

in my opinion- Janelle and the Britt that pushed her were looking to get rich and didnt think about "the law". I dont think the victim Brittney knew what was going on, and hopefully her charges will be dropped. Tho I have no first hand knowledge of what happened, Im just an outsider looking in and there could be more to the story. I also believe what someone else says, Janelle doesnt REALLY want Jace back, she says these things because she thinks thats what people want to hear. I think she is very close to not having a chance to get him back anyway, if not already.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Daily update from 2 different sources

on E, Janelle claims that the Brittney that pushed her set her up (and Janelle had no idea it was being taped, she cried when she found out) and sold the tape for 45,000.

on TMZ, Brittney that pushed her said Janelle knew about the tape after and wanted in on the money. Britt claimed Janelle said they wouldnt get as much money if Janelle wasnt "so famous" Britt also says it was Janelle that got in touch with an angency to sell the tape to.

in my opinion- Janelle and the Britt that pushed her were looking to get rich and didnt think about "the law". I dont think the victim Brittney knew what was going on, and hopefully her charges will be dropped. Tho I have no first hand knowledge of what happened, Im just an outsider looking in and there could be more to the story. I also believe what someone else says, Janelle doesnt REALLY want Jace back, she says these things because she thinks thats what people want to hear. I think she is very close to not having a chance to get him back anyway, if not already.
    Considering how easy it is to tape anything anymore, I'm always amazed that reasonably well-known figures are ever surprised that they are taped when they are caught doing something inappropriate in public. I'm not impressed by Jenelle's tears. The problem isn't that someone taped it. The problem is that she behaved that way in the first place. If she hadn't pummeled the other girl, there would have been nothing to tape, and goaded or not, it was her choice to get into a physical fight with her over that loser of a boyfriend, Kieffer. She could have just walked away.

That being said, it would not at all surprise me at this point if Jenelle was in on the whole staging of the fight and hoped to make money off of it. She's clearly running up some legal bills; she certainly appears to have problems with drugs and alcohol, both of which cost money; if she's still in school, then she's got bills to pay there; and she's not capable of, or willing to, hold down a regular job, so she's got to be looking to pick up some cash somewhere. If there is an innocent involved in this fight, I would think it would be the girl who actually got beaten up, though I suppose she might have been willing to take the beating for a cut of the proceeds too, as none of Jenelle's crowd seemed bent double with intellect.

Maybe Jenelle should go on Celebrity Rehab!

FORT Fan

On the morning shows they did a bit about reality shows and fights (they used to be edited out, and sex would sell - now its the fights, )

and they said that Keiffer was the one that filmed it - and they did sell it for money...

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Maybe Jenelle should go on Celebrity Rehab!
    Good idea. At least it would get her away from Keiffer. Maybe they could also give her a diagnosis. I think she needs that too.

+ Reply to Thread