+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chelsea

Re: Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    I dont think thats the greatest reason to keep Aubree from her but like Chelsea said, she has no idea where Adam would take her or who would be around her. And even if Adam were to come to the house and see Aubree, i don't even think Adam deserves to see Aubree. He has spent a total of, what, 24 hours with her? Combined? He can't just pick and choose when to be a daddy and expect everyone else to accommodate him.

He needs supervised visits with someone other than Chelsea supervising. Did you see the way the guy shook that kitten? DANGER!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    He needs supervised visits with someone other than Chelsea supervising. Did you see the way the guy shook that kitten? DANGER!
    Yes! I think Chelsea's dad would be fine at supervising visits except that I could definitely picture Adam yelling and/or someone getting punched. Maybe her mother could supervise visits. Although we never see her, so I don't know her view on the Adam situation.

just read the first line of the description for tonight's show...says that Chelsa tries to study for her GED but gets distracted by a new boy..just what she needs another distraction
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    just read the first line of the description for tonight's show...says that Chelsa tries to study for her GED but gets distracted by a new boy..just what she needs another distraction
    It blows my mind how they all think they can just date like normal people. Even the girls from teen mom 1 did that. As you can see by Farrah, she finally realized that she needed to focus on her school, work, and daughter first and worry about boys when she was a little more stable. All four of these girls (with the exception of Leah right now, because she is with Corey) have plenty more things on their plate to worry about than dating. Chelsea and all of them need to realize that there will be time to date later on when they have things more under control.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Oh, let's face it. If it weren't a new boy, it would be a shiny object or dust motes floating in the air that distracted Chelsea. The fact of the matter is, she doesn't really care whether she gets a GED or not. I seriously doubt she really cares if she gets into what she refers to as "hair school." She just has to pretend to have some kind of plan in mind to keep Daddy happy and keep the money rolling in. Unfortunately, just the existence of a plan seems to be enough for dear old dad. At this point, even he should see she has no intention on following through on any of her plans as long as the Bank of Dad continues to foot her every bill, need, and desire.

If she really wanted to do something, she would do it. Even slacker Jenelle managed to sign up for community college classes. As immature as Farrah could be, she did go to culinary school. As sad as Tyler and Caitlyn were not to graduate with their class, it didn't stop them from determining that they would graduate or thinking about their futures. Until someone (like her parents) push her to grow up, Chelsea is just going to sit there, teasing her hair. And really, why should she bother to grow up when she's got most things--a car, a house, all her bills paid--that most grown-ups want and work hard to get without having to do a thing to get them.

i agree . . . . i often wonder what ppl are talking abt in this forum when they say she's a good mom. i don't think she is AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I think Chelsea will follow in her dad's steps and allow Aubree to become lazy and complacent. I hope that when Aubree gets old enough to do things that are bad choices, that it wakes Chelsea up. She is a good baby sitter type mother, but the big things are not there. Her house is absolutely flithy. Why does she not clean it, and to say she has not time for schoolwork? What does she do oh that is right go to concerts for a couple days. Right there would have been enough time to study and clean. Problem is she earns things from dad with no effort so why put any in? Would anyone her age do work if they did not have to? Noone likes work, but most of us do it because we were taught that is right and how we succeed at attaining things we want. Chelsea has learned work has nothing to do with that.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i agree . . . . i often wonder what ppl are talking abt in this forum when they say she's a good mom. i don't think she is AT ALL.
    Just wanted to clarify, I should have been more specific when I said she was a good mom. I know she can't handle the big stuff, and thats not really what I meant. I was trying to say that she's very attentive to Aubree and doesn't dump her on her parents to watch while she goes out. She almost always brings Aubree places with her, certainly a lot more than a lot of teen mommies. But she definitely doesn't have the discipline part down.

she carries aubree around like an accessory - like she's her latest gucci purse, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    Just wanted to clarify, I should have been more specific when I said she was a good mom. I know she can't handle the big stuff, and thats not really what I meant. I was trying to say that she's very attentive to Aubree and doesn't dump her on her parents to watch while she goes out. She almost always brings Aubree places with her, certainly a lot more than a lot of teen mommies. But she definitely doesn't have the discipline part down.

I don't think her father is doing her any favors by paying for her lifestyle.......

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I don't think her father is doing her any favors by paying for her lifestyle.......
    I fully agree there............Daddy dear need to draw some lines and stick to them. Does this girl ever clean house???.........if she wants to live grown up she'd better start acting grown up. Every room in the house seems to look like a tornado struck and she just sits on her rearend. I think she does love Aubree and does take pretty good care of her, but she really needs some motivation in every day life. I think if I were Daddy dear, I'd tie the financial help to forward movement on the GED, etc. and taking care of her home as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast