+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Anyone see Janelles twitter she's very pregnant now. How could she have a baby when she doesn't even take care of Jace. Very sad BfqrmN6IEAA4HAv.jpg

Looking at that picture and everyone seems happy I am going to guess the article I posted about Nathan beating up Jace was CRAP!

THANK GOODNESS!

OTOH, dear Lord, Janelle is bringing another child into this world.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

It needs to be pointed out that both adults in that picture, who made the one in her belly, do not have custody of the children they already have.

seriously, she's such a piece of trash.
    with the teen mom stuff coming to an end, I'm convinced this b--ch got knocked up on purpose just to stay in the spotlight & so she could sell pics & stories to the gossip rags so she could fund her drug habit without getting a real job.
    can't stand her at all.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    seriously, she's such a piece of trash.
    with the teen mom stuff coming to an end, I'm convinced this b--ch got knocked up on purpose just to stay in the spotlight & so she could sell pics & stories to the gossip rags so she could fund her drug habit without getting a real job.
    can't stand her at all.
    While a part of me thinks that as well, I also think Janelle is a moron who thinks having a kid is no big deal. I think thats Leah's problem too. They just think you can get pregnant and have a kid and its just something to do. Dont get me wrong, they are totally doing it for money and fame but they also dont understand what really comes with having a kid. Look at Leah. She has a kid with serious special needs and then just says, "what the hell ill have another one" without even thinking of what lies ahead for the Ali with special needs. Children to them are just something cute you can post pictures on facebook about. Its a really big problem with our society these days.
    holly71 and Debb70 like this.

ITA Giggity22. They think having a baby is no more than getting a puppy or a new car. They lack any understanding of the huge responsiblity it is and how they are fully respsonsible for the child for the next 18 years or longer. Leah has had a lot of help with her kids. Jeremy may be out of town, but she's always had her parents, friends and daddy's family to help her with her kids. What would she do if she didn't have that help? I don't think she really considers that.

Jenelle has no clue about being a parent. She sees no reason why she can't attend school, work, have a baby and care for Jace. Oh, and get her community service work done for her probation. Recall how she had to quit school because she had to move from her apt over the weekend! No skills and no brain. I don't believe she's stop smoking pot at all. I wish her probation officer would make her do a drug test.
    holly71 likes this.

They need to change the name of the show and others like it, 20 something and still have no brains.
    There's no place like home!

Nathan's a douchebag. It is not Barbara's fault that Jenelle did heroin. True, Jenelle probably is partly the way she is because of how Barbara parented her, since kids are always affected by the person that parented them. Acting like Barb took Jace away from Jenelle when she willingly signed over custody. Who knows where Jace would be now if Jenelle had custody? Let's not forget that Nathan doesn't have custody of his kid, so he's not qualified to give anybody parenting advice. And Jenelle is complaining that it's too far of a drive to go see Jace. Well she decided to move to Myrtle Beach or wherever. Jace was exposed to yet another screaming match full of profanity. Jenelle seems to have an oddly flat affect when she isn't yelling.

Bridezilla alert! Kail "doesn't want anyone's opinion" on the wedding and doesn't care about asking bridesmaids about their budgets. When the friend asks why she's having the wedding when she's pregnant, she says she didn't know she was going to get pregnant. In episode 1 or 2 this season she said she took her IUD out right after she got married, so it shouldn't have been a surprise. And it finally came up that the dress fitting is difficult with a growing bump. She would have looked pretty if it wasn't for the big ugly skull on her arm.

I hate when they show Adam whining to his friends about not seeing Aubree. He was already to sign over rights to "that mistake" when she was born and was absent for a long time. Unbelievable that the friend would ask if Chelsea has held the baby yet. Um, no. Why would she want to?
    Debb70 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

When people make that statement that kids are so resilient, I want to scream. I don't think it's true. If kids are so resilient, then why are there so many screwed up adults? We can see that something in the way these adult parents were raised is causing them to be very dysfunctional and they are creating such chaos and drama in their kids lives that their kids will have serious issues and need therapy, expecially poor little Jace. Could somone just tell them all to stop screwing up this little boys head!!!!!!! It infuriates me.

Chelsea and her dad should know better. You don't discuss custody of the kid and bad mouth the other parent in ear shot of the kid!!!!!! It's a huge mistake and a judge will detest that as much as he would Adam's clueless behavior. It's all harmful to Aubree. And Chelsea stop being so needy. You act so horrifed to be apart from Aubree. She's feeding insecurity to Aubree. Stop it.

And Kailyn telling Isaac that it makes her sad when he goes to stay with his dad!!!!!!!!! What an idiot. I have defended that girl a lot, but that comment was the worst. That will make Isaac unhappy and worried about his mom being sad everytime he goes to his dad's house. What a mean thing to do. How selfish. Can someone not point this simple thing out to her. Terrible thing to do to your child.

Leah. She was okay, except wouldn't it be better to give the child her bath at night, since Leah has a problem with getting places on time and also Leah, put on your SEATBELT. It's for safety reasons and the law.

Jenelle is such a liar. I fully believe she is still on drugs. Barbara does not know how to have a disagreement. She's clueless and does it wrong. She should have learned better from her therapy by now. Plus, she should be ashamed to expose Jace to that kind of verbal abuse. It's abuse, IMO. I hope Barb's custody is investigated. Jenelle is not fit and neither is Barb, IMO. And Nathan is going to be a HUGE problem. That's my prediction.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    ITA Giggity22. They think having a baby is no more than getting a puppy or a new car. They lack any understanding of the huge responsiblity it is and how they are fully respsonsible for the child for the next 18 years or longer. Leah has had a lot of help with her kids. Jeremy may be out of town, but she's always had her parents, friends and daddy's family to help her with her kids. What would she do if she didn't have that help? I don't think she really considers that.

Jenelle has no clue about being a parent. She sees no reason why she can't attend school, work, have a baby and care for Jace. Oh, and get her community service work done for her probation. Recall how she had to quit school because she had to move from her apt over the weekend! No skills and no brain. I don't believe she's stop smoking pot at all. I wish her probation officer would make her do a drug test.
    Actually, given the dog owners with whom I'm familiar, I'd say they consider it less important than getting a dog. Good dog owners do consider whether they can afford more than one pet, they train them, they spend time with them, they make sure they have appropriate are at all times etc. I don't really see Janelle doing much of any of that with Jayce.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread