+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

That's what the cover said. The smaller print said something about how Ali is running around as strong as ever. I didn't read what was on the inside though.

Here's a link about it.

Teen Mom Leah Messer-Calvert Says Daughter With Muscular Dystrophy Is 'Medical Miracle' For Defying The Odds - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

Wow, great to hear that Ali is doing so well! Can't really say the same for Leah and Jeremy though; the way she speaks to him I just don't see it lasting.

Jenelle reached a new level of stupid last episode. "I don't know if my body has recovered from the abortion yet." Maybe you should have thought of that BEFORE you started TRYING to have a baby. And they still agreed to keep trying at the end of the episode. Nathan is just gross and creepy. Reminding Jenelle that they have to "keep practicing 2, 3 times a day" and saying "are you ready to be knocked up?" Seriously, who says that? He also seems very fake, like he turns on the charm because of the cameras or something. Oh yeah, don't forget, it's a good idea to try for a baby because Jace says he wants a sibling. Barbara: "well, he's four." Love it!

Adam trying to get Aubree to say she wants to stay with him and both parents showing her gifts to get her to favour them, ugh. And Chelsea's usual scolding of Adam "you're being so meeeean-uh!" while SMILING at him. Nope, not over him.

Kail was more of the same. When she went to Jo's and they were trying to come to an agreement, they were accusing each other of getting hung up on one day. Well, since they were both refusing to budge, they were both getting hung up on one day. Isaac missing so much school just seems really impractical, and the current arrangement cannot continue once he starts kindergarten/grade 1. And Kailyn acts like she gave up so much time with him to Jo, like she was being soooo generous.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Oh Lord I can't believe this show is on again. One big pack of losers.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
    holly71 likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Kailyn reached a new level of annoying this past episode. No one is forcing her to have this wedding. She feels that because there's so much going she hasn't been able to "bond enough" with the baby. She wanted to move and she wanted to have the wedding while pregnant (which I still don't understand), so her problems are entirely her fault at this point. 7 or 8 bridesmaids also seems like a lot to me. Too many. Did she really think that with that many there wouldn't be any drama whatsoever? I also didn't like that she made a big stink over Javi's sisters not liking her selections (which was at least partially due to money issues). Kail didn't grow up with a lot of money and probably wouldn't have that much money at this point in her life without the MTV money, so I would think she'd be able to sympathize with that. She could pull the sisters aside and either offer to help pay for their costs or say that they could have a role in the wedding that doesn't require so much money. And she really came off petty when talking about how she wants to "shove it in her mom's face" because she's doing so well. I can't stand her lately.

The high point of the episode was definitely Leah and Jeremy and Corey and Miranda being able to sit down and have a mature, rational discussion over what's best for Ali. I don't particularly like Leah but she and Corey do a good job at coparenting and treating each other with respect and maturity even though they aren't together.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank Jehosaphat that Leah got that purple out of her hair and got that nasty mess tended to.

I also was super-pleased to see both couples sitting down with each other for the benefit of the children. It's not often that that can be done, and children deserve as many people in their lives who love them as possible. The girls seem all the better for it; you can tell by the way they are acting.

I never could have gotten there with my ex's 3rd wife (who is now also an EX!); she was a witch. Good for the 4 of them!

Adam's new daughter's name is Paisley. WHAT A STUPID NAME. Adam certainly has strong genes; both of his girls look just like him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The brain cells must have skipped a generation with Adam and Chelsea. They both seem quite challenged in that area, but Aubree seems to be sharp as a tack. She's quite sure of herself and is articulate. She's definitely smarter than either one of her parents already. She's smart enough to know that she shouldn't talk about her dad or the baby, because it will upset her mom. Chelsea hasn't figured that out yet.

Great to see Barbara helping Jace with spelling. I hope it wasn't just for the cameras. The things he hears. Did you catch what Nathan said to him about "Picking up women like your mama!" OMG. What that kid must go through. I'm waiting for a big blow out with Jenelle and Nathan. Jenelle doesn't feel loved unless a man is trying to kill her.

Kailyn is just so off track with her storyline this season. Her wedding plans are just so poorly timed. Who plans an elaborate wedding with all those attendants while recently moved. pregnant and engaged in a custody court battle? It's crazy. Plus, she's already married. OH, I get it. I think the girl who gets married on the show gets more air time or something. Recall the wedding for Leah? Maybe she wants hers to be bigger or better.

The theatrics are a bit much though. Kailyn is a really big for letting her buttons get pushed. I recall how she would do that with Joe. She would let him say something that pushed her buttons and then she would go into outter space. With her counseling, you would think she knows how to prevent that now. When the bride's maids protests about your decision, just tell them that's the decision and it can't be changed and if they can't go with it, then they'll work it out somehow. Blowing up is really ridiculous over things like earrings. Please. It's obvious Kailyn has never dealt with the pain inflicted by her mother. She will always carry it with her until she gets some therapy. AND it will impact her ability to mother her kids. I hope she realizes that soon.

I would like to watch ONE episode where Kail is NOT saying over and over "I am so frustrated" ... she has said those four words every season in every episode. Gawd. She just is such a downer all the time. I would not ever want to be around
    someone so miserable all.of.the.time. AND reminder, Kail, you are buying cars and homes because you are on an MTV reality show about TEEN PREGNANCY.

Leah, sooooo glad she got that PURPLE crap out of her hair. Yes, it is good to see both Corey and Leah getting along and co parenting. I think Aleeha (Gracie) is probably acting out because Ali and Addie get so much attention all of the time.
    Those ball caps that Corey wears....ugh. Why does he bend those brims so badly.....who even does that anymore?

Jenelle, once again seems to have dodged a bullet LEGALLY.

Chelsea, WILL SHE EVER GET OVER ADAM??? Every single episode and every single scene has her discussing Adam with WHOEVER she is having a convo with. OMG. MOVE ON, ALREADY.
    I agree, Debb, Aubree is smarter than her loser parents. I mean Aubree even told Chelsea her hair is ALL TANGLES.......lolololol
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Aubree's voice is so husky for such a little girl. It's so cute. She strikes me as no nonsense kind of gal. I hope she sets Chelsea straight. I wonder where she got that from? There doesn't seem to be anyone on either side of her family like that. lol
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Aubree's voice is so husky for such a little girl. It's so cute. She strikes me as no nonsense kind of gal. I hope she sets Chelsea straight. I wonder where she got that from? There doesn't seem to be anyone on either side of her family like that. lol
    I wonder too where she gets it from and I give her a boat load of KUDOS for now buying into talking like Minnie Mouse when her mother does it over and over again.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

I sort of relate to Aubree. My parents weren't apart when I was her age, but I recall at her age wondering why my mom was so immature. I didn't know the word for it, but I knew she acted more like a baby than I did. I didn't understand it. I remember challenging her about her not being fair or not handling things properly. It's like I had more of a parenting mind than my mom. lol She was only in her early 20's at the time and had a lot to learn.

+ Reply to Thread