+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    WOW looks like Paul Walker's car crash. And he did not survive.

Adam is a time bomb. And lucky for him he and the elderly people he hit are all alive.

What a jerk.

Train wreck and time bomb all in one.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

I know, it's amazing no one was seriously hurt, that was one huge fire! Very lucky the people are still alive, as older people would probably be at a higher risk of life-threatening injury from a strong impact. And if he is charged and tries to go for custody/more time/whatever he's trying to get, he has even less chance than before. I don't like Chelsea as a person, but there's no way a judge would award Adam more custody at her expense.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fogey

You know, the reports I heard on the local news about this accident never mentioned that he was on Teen Mom at all. I distinctly remember the initial coverage, because when I heard the age of the others involved and heard they were hauled to the hospital, i was amazed that it was only for non-life threatening injuries. Thank goodness for seat belts!

And if it sounds as if I were more concerned about the other people involved, it's because they actually weren't at fault. I didn't want the driver who was at fault hurt either, of course, but my first sympathies went to those who weren't at fault, especially since the assumption typically is that if it's an older driver, he/she must be.

I'm totally not defending Adam. Let me make that clear. However, you never know what a judge will do in a custody case. I've seen some shockers. Most of the time, judges do not punish the child by only allowing limited time with the at fault parent. So that even though Adam may be a total loser and have done some terrible things, if he says he's turned his life around, gets some counseling sessions, attends support group meetings, has good reports from his probation officer, etc., he could get a good schedule, probably not 50/50 though.

He would have to show he has a suitable place for her to sleep. And the judge would likely not allow Adam to drive the child so Chelsea or Adam's parents would have to provide the transportation. I guess my point is that the judge is likely to give the parent lots of chances to get it right and that includes ample time with the child.....unless he's actually abusing the child.

I have seen cases where one parent barely saw the child for years, but when they decided to get serious, the judge says let's move forward and not punish the child for the past mistakes of the parent.

It would have been so much better if Chelsea had let Adam's parental rights be terminated early on. I think she didn't go through with it, because that was the only tie she had with Adam and she wants to keep that going.

KAREN

Wow...doubt Aubree's preschool will ever let Adam be a chaperone. Yet I wonder...would Chelsea still take him back if he wanted to be with her again? YES, YES & YES. Seriously, there has to be other men in South Dakota! She drives me crazy, especially when she said that they are "flirty" together. Chelsea is actually getting her life together, going to school, being an attentive mom (from what we see on tv) and is an attractive girl. MOVE ON FOR GOODNESS SAKES.

Jenelle....idiot. I can't image when I was 20 and I said to my parents, "Hey parents! I have a kid I don't have custody of, I just had an abortion, but I want to get pregnant by a man I have known for two months!" My parents both would've had a stroke. Jenelle needs in house therapy for about five years.

Kailyn...I know this will sound mean, but I hope that Javi finds someone else who will treat him with respect. With respect to the move to DE, it's not just about visitation, but what would happen if Issac (sp) ended up in the hospital. That'd be a longgg drive for either Joe or Kailyn depending where Issac is.

Leah...she has turned into a snarky b*&^* to Jeremy and I wonder why he seems "distant" according to her words on the last epi. Does she not think when Jeremy is gone for weeks at a time there are no other women around? From what we see, he's been loving and attentive to Leah, and her two girls, as well to his own daughter. Give the man a break already.
    holly71 and Debb70 like this.

That monologue Jenelle gave to Nathan about "I'm not sure if I'm pregnant with your baby or if it's hormones from the other baby that I aborted and in which case it's not yours, but who knows. I can't tell, they don't know. let's do a sonogram, they can tell then if it's a dead fetus or new baby that may or may not be yours..........UUUHHHHHHHHHHHH HH.. She is the biggest lunatic I think I've ever seen. All of that insanity is no problem for her. She thinks it's perfectly fine.

Barbara had it right when she said, Jenelle, you just aborted a child you didn't want and couldn't care for. You have pending criminal charges that could send you to jail. You only now have begun to spend time with your existing 4 year old child. And you're only a few months sober! Is this really the time to get pregnant by a man you're known for 2 months? lol Jenelle thinks those details are crazy. Just do what you will and whatever pops in your brain at the moment. To hey with the rest of the world.

What will happen with Kailyn and Joe is that when Isaac starts school, Isaac will only go see his dad on some weekends and then most of the summer. It's the only real option.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Leah reminds me of the type that loves the chase of getting the man, but then is bored with him. She did the same thing with Cory. When she has the man she does not want him, but when she loses him she wants him back.
    There's no place like home!

I just saw Leah and Ali on the cover of some magazine that says they have experienced a miracle. I hope it's true, but I also hope they aren't exploiting the situation for publicity. Of course, maybe they need the money. I'm not privy to their finances, but if they need the money to help pay for Ali's care, then who am I too judge. It just looked fishy to me.
    Maybe Cory is right and Ali will not be effected by the muscular dystrophy. I recall that the little boys that I knew as a child did okay with their mobility until they were in jr. high and high school. That's when they lost most of their muscle function.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just saw Leah and Ali on the cover of some magazine that says they have experienced a miracle. I hope it's true, but I also hope they aren't exploiting the situation for publicity. Of course, maybe they need the money. I'm not privy to their finances, but if they need the money to help pay for Ali's care, then who am I too judge. It just looked fishy to me.
    Maybe Cory is right and Ali will not be effected by the muscular dystrophy. I recall that the little boys that I knew as a child did okay with their mobility until they were in jr. high and high school. That's when they lost most of their muscle function.
    REALLLLLLY!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread